HubSpot Ideas

NateVDW

Show percentage of current revenue of your revenue goal

I have set my teams goals into the Reports/Goals for 2020. I have not found any report that allows me to show the % of revenue goal in results. I can get a number (ie: 50,000$) but I haven't found how to display % of target in reports (ie: 50 000$ on 100 000$ goal = 50%)

Cheers, 

Nathaniel 

4 Commentaires
SMaterzyński
Membre | Partenaire solutions

This is totally something that we also would need! It would be great addition to hubspot reports!

ALucas0
Membre

Hi, 

We need a way to display the % of attainment in reports, as this is a more reflective way to show how people are contributing to sales, as individual targets $amount is individual and should not be displayed to the rest of the company. We need this in reports to setup in Dashboards / Overviews that are shared with the company for the progress of our reps individually and grouped up into the Hubspot teams. 

RValentine95
Membre

I honestly don't understand why something as basic as this isn't available.  Hubspot was intended to reduce my effort and now I need to have a separate XLS report to maintain this.  This is quite disappointing and a significant dissatisfier.  

CFaulkner
Participant

This is a basic function, I am shocked it's not being worked on or if it has already been implemented; why hasn't anyone jumped in to correct us?