HubSpot Ideas

jklung

Show deal owner in Sales Pipeline Board

We need to see the deal owner in the Sales Pipeline Board.

It is available in the Table view but not Board view.

Should be a very easy thing to add.

See my original question in the community:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline/m-p/19381#M1657

33 Replies
GabrielaC

The Kanban board view is meant to give users and managers a birdseye view of the deals across all stages. It's frustrating not to be able to see the owner of the deal on the ticket. At our company, we'd rather see a picture of the Hubspot Owner than the company / contacts associated - but at least seeing the Hubspot Owner's name would be trememndously helpful.

JayAlt

Seeing icons of the company attached is redundant, dosnt make much sense. It would make more sense to be able to see the user on the card or even better would be to have user based swimlanes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HubSpot Owner swimlanes would be awesome!! Also, color coding.

CaseyBeanBKS
Participant

I agree! Even if it's just the HubSpot Owner's picture with initials, there needs to be something in the board view so you can easily identify which deals are whose without clicking in the deal or switching to table view.

Tomnar
Participant

I agree, this would be very helpfull! 
Is there any reason not to show it? 

jarrodbarraza

I definitely agree, my team likes to use the Deals page as more of a customizable version of the project management tools within hubspot. We like the board view as it shows us a better visual representation of the projects we have outstanding (having the "totals" at the bottom is great!), but it would really help to have a visual on what percentage of the total projects are earmarked for which team members, rather than filtering to see only active projects per owner.

andresvilarino

I agree, this would be very helpfull!  in small teams maybe it's not usefull but in large teams it necessary

babonfim

Couldnt agree more! I really miss it

DFanch

Once again, Hubspot, you have the tools to make this right...so...make this right. 

rickbrink

Oh **bleep**, this is not possible? 😮 

This need to be available. 

mz

We need this! thanks.

tpgoebel

We'd need this to guide us in our weekly pipeline calls. Permantly using/switching filters just isn't practicable 

hubspotross
Participant

+1

In general, the board view needs to be customizable.  Right now, the cards load up a bunch of junky icons based on contacts who have been automatically associated with a deal.  Also, cards should display the title first.  Amounts are often secondary, especially in early deal stages.  

I think we'd all rather load just the essentials based on the quality of our deal info.  Things like:

Deal Name

Product

Deal Owner

Amount 

[Custom Labels / Fields]

Most other tools do this.  Hope you get to it soon.  

Thx! 

OMLeigh

Is this scoped for 2019?

lovkraft

+1

KevinFMTV
Participant

I totally agree with all posts above... let us specify which additional fields beyond the default ones we would like to appear in the cards on the deal board. Everyone runs their company different and has different things which are important to them when looking at the birds eye view.   

Here's another ticket you might want to Upvote that's related.  https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-and-Color-Code-Deal-Board-Cards/idi-p/19779...

Color.png

Sebegan
Participant

The deals board needs to be customizable

We would need a colour coding rating system for projects, for example red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order.

Alex_Kress

Honeslty, the user (us) should be able to set what fields we want as columns in the Kanban view. This is a hygine factor as other tools provide this today.

ben_over_ai

We need this desperately!

thanks.

Chrisamelio

An easier way for managers to check on their salespeople's deals by color coding or showing the initials of the deal owner like it does with the contact on the deals board.