HubSpot Ideas

jklung

Show deal owner in Sales Pipeline Board

We need to see the deal owner in the Sales Pipeline Board.

It is available in the Table view but not Board view.

Should be a very easy thing to add.

See my original question in the community:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline/m-p/19381#M1657

33 Replies
Salvatore
Contributor

Fantastic Idea. Choose what we see on the deal card along with color highlights. Some deals are a priority over others and color would help with that. 

AndrewDream
Participant

Any update on this? Onboarding with Hubspot right now and we really would like deal owner displayed in kanban view. thanks!

MichielTE

Good idea. I'm missing this to

hchristian
HubSpot Employee

Commenting and upvoting on behalf of a customer. The customer would like to see prioritization and deal owner in the board view, even if that info was there upon Hover - similar to how Salesmate has this set up:

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 15.56.19.png

mgihv

This is a must have feature.  So easy, and helpful.  Reporting/filtering is a weak alternative when you want your team to see things at a glance.

jabguiap
Participant

Please make this happen

repumartek
Participant

HubSpot should display Deal Owner on Board View of Deals

CSkaaning

Amazing that this still hasn't been implemented. It shouldn't take more than a few hours.

Put the initial of the owner next to the deal

AndrewDream
Participant

How do we get a status on this from Hubspot? 

Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Follwing here

Agree with the above posters. Would be fantastic to have these customizable. Would be good to replace associated contact icons with the picture/icon of the owner, or the owner's name. I'm much more interested in who to talk with internally about the deal than I am the contacts associated. I can find that info if I want it when I click into the deal. Thanks!

ZviPardes
Contributor

Agreed! Should be a simple change and would be useful for managers.

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

👋 Hello fellow Community members,

It looks like we did deliver on this and missed updating this idea post--my apologies!

Deal owners is one of the many properties you can configure to appear on board cards. Here's the Knowledge Base article with more details.

As always, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It helps us improve the product experience for everyone. 

Cheers,
Jeannie