HubSpot Ideas

TParton

Show contacts linked to the company on top, when typing in the addressee search bar

When you're viewing a company page, and click "Create email", the following happens when clicking in the addressee bar:

• It shows the names and email addresses of the contacts working at that company
  • When you then start typing a name (to find the correct contact person), contacts with that (or similar) names appear

BUT the names that appear when typing, are suddenly from all over the place, instead of that nice filter that only shows the related contacts.

MY REQUEST

I want typing in the address bar to first search amongst the contacts linked to the company I'm on the page of, and only below those contacts with the same or similar names, I want to see those from other companies.

It would then look like this:

When you're viewing a company page, and click "Create email", the following happens when clicking in the addressee bar:

• It shows the names and email addresses of the contacts working at that company
  • When you then start typing a name (to find the correct contact person), contacts with that (or similar) names appear.
  • The first results are from contacts connected to the chosen company, only underneath those are contacts with similar names not related to the company.

This is especially useful if there are many companies and many contacts in your hubspot account, and it's not always easy to remember the last name or first name of the contact you're wishing to add to the email.