HubSpot Ideas

KirstenM

Show Win Probability as a Property

Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.

60 Replies
Nick_Trendline
Contributor

Agreed.  AND, be able to include this property and show on a data table layout (not just aggregate chart form).

Are
Participant

Yes! Should be able to change the probability of closing the deal without changing the deal stage!

HBHB

With this suggestion ignored, is win probability essentially a useless measure as currently implemented? A bit confused by why it's even there with no useful way to use it. 

hubspot_user2

@edjusten 
Seriously, any idea when this is going to get done? It seems pretty straight forward. 

Dmitry_K

absolutely support, rep is resonsible for estimating the probability. even within same stage, a deal % win may vary.

dfarkas

Unfortunately I was told that Percentage was a feature of the upgraded version of the Sales Hub. It really makes no sense why it can't be part of the basic one. Looks like enough folks on here agree we should have it! 

Kyrianys

Would really need that feature too.

pmac_datablend

I am surprised this is not an out of the box feature as well, seems as if Win Probability should be a read-only column in the Deals section. 

For those interested, the Win Probability property is exposed by HubSpot's API, so it can be extracted along with the rest of the Deal information. I would be curious to hear more about the Community's use cases around this property, and if extracting the data to a flat file would be helpful.

nphillippi
Participant

The Deal Stage should also update the dollar amount expected.  Example: Deal is for 100K , Deal Stage is at 10%, then the expected is 10K at that stage.  The 10K should show as expected.  

Ariel_Kadro

I have been with HubSpot CRM for 2+ years, this should be a trivial issue to implement.  I really hate that I am going to migrate to SugarCRM or Salesforce b/c I cant get basic reporting for a value that is already in the database.  

BGravemaker

We have the same need in our company. Please make this a priority. Thanks

BigDaddyBear
Participant

Agreed! We would like to be able to use the win probabilities to form calculated properties. For example, we want to be able to report on the ARR in the pipeline, but it is only really meaningful if we assign the win probabilities - which can only be done if they exist as properties. 

michaeljryan
Participant

where is this?   Why is this so hard?

NNottleman
Participant

Agreed, should be native.  Disappointed to find this thread in May of 2021 with no solution.  Took time to set this up according to our existing percentages.  Get everything ready to report, and can't find it as a property we can add to a view.  No brainer and easy solution.

Lars
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback here - we're taking a look at this now!

Best,
Lars

nphillippi
Participant

That's great to hear Lars!  Please be sure to consider: The Deal Stage should also update the dollar amount expected.  Example: Deal is for 100K , Deal Stage is at 10%, then the expected is 10K at that stage.  The 10K should show as expected.  

TGIF!

Nancy

bradley1
Participant

This definitely should be a functionality. It is a basic concept that has a large impact on company cashflow.

As we use our pipeline within cashflow this all has to be carried out manually now.

hscomuser2345
Contributor

Very much agree. This strikes me as a pretty straightforward capability, something you'd expect out of the box. The workflow idea posted above sounds solid but man it should not be necessary.

refoster

Please advise as to when this will be added as a column value to the deal view?

Lars
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to let you know that there's now a Deal Property called "Deal Probability" in HubSpot! It behaves much like you'd expect where it displays the probability based on Deal stage in your Deal settings. It can also be edited on a per deal basis by either a user or a workflow. For more information, please check out this Knowledge Doc: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/hubspots-default-deal-properties

If you have any further questions, please send them to lars (at) hubspot (dot) com.