HubSpot Ideas

KirstenM

Show Win Probability as a Property

Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.

60 Replies
landmaintcap

Would also be nice to override win probability. Sometimes I have deals in a stage that is associated with a 10% close rate but I already know the deal is very likely to close. I'm considering creating a custom "Win Probablity" field and reporting off of that.

michelegarcia1
Participant

Still not available?? 😕

paul_ventros
Participant

Just had the exec team request the same functionality. I'm assuming I can do a workflow or property calculation hack but surely this isn't a rocket science feature.

This has been a request for over 2 years and a simple one at that... c'mon HubSpot!!

Hesly

Definitely a 'must have' for our companies. Please add this feature soon!

dc-usa
Contributor

>>> Would also be nice to override win probability. Sometimes I have deals in a stage that is associated with a 10% close rate but I already know the deal is very likely to close. I'm considering creating a custom "Win Probablity" field and reporting off of that.

Absolutely! The forecasting should be able to reflect what the sales team understands regarding the *real* probabilities. 

What is everyone's solution to this forecasting problem? 

Hesly

For my, adding a box calculating the win probability in the pipeline under the total amount (image 2), with the win probability from the deal stage (image 1) will be an great addition for us. 

(Image 1)

Deal stages.PNG

(Image 2)

Pipeline.png

NCO
Top Contributor

@dharmesh - closing in on 2+ years of this thread being open without any engagement from the HS team; any idea if this is something that's being remotely considered?

Appreciate the help.

Noah

debenham

We really need this in our company as well.  Please add to Hubspot ability to show deal stage win probability as a property in the deal screen. 

TSC

Agree this functionality makes a lot of sense and should be prioritised by Hubspot. Easy fix so we don't have to use work arounds!

ludofarine

After a year this has been proposed (at least on this topic), any insight when this could be available?

dfarkas

I am adding that the percentages are a MUST HAVE for deal reporting. Would love for this to be addressed. Thanks

debenham

FYI, I found a workaround for the probabilities not showing in the reporting, not being exported and not able to be used in calculations.  I created a deal property called Close Probability (%) and used a workflow to set the probability equal to whatever the percentages you set in the Deal Stage.

This is useful so that the Close Probability (%) can be displayed in reporting, exported to spreadsheets and used in equations to get weighted averages.  

Make sure you turn on the Re-enrollment and check the Deal Stage box.  To set probabilities for multiple Deal Stages, use the if/then function.  An example is shown below:

Add Probability PercentageAdd Probability Percentage

geralsimian
Participant

Agree. I don't understand why this information can't be exported out. It is virtually useless to be able to see this info in a chart but not export so that we can have a more detailed analysis per deal. This should definitely be a MUST feature!

BMAiforia

Wow, has a long time Salesforce /pipedrive user, and the fact you already have the win % at the deal level I can not Belive this is not possible and built-in. 

mmazzur
Participant

Adding another company that would like to actually view and utilize the win probability.  

carl_jacobs
Participant

After almost a year of frustration about this, I actually came up with a work-around to get this displayed and work with that:

1. Make sure your pipeline has probability percentages set;

2. Add a custom property to your deals, call it "Probability" or so;

3. Set up a workflow in which you define to set the probability property to the decimal number (0.2, 0.3,...) you require.

- in my case "appointment set" has a 20% probability rate and when I drag the deal onto this stage, it automatically sets the probability percentages to 0,2 (so: no %).

4. Create another property, called "Weighted Deal Value". This should be a calculated property: Take the "deal value" and multiply this with the newly created "probability percentage" property. That's your weighted deal value.

5. In your reports, use this calculated weighted deal value to get a probability percentage on deal level.

Hope it helps.

Simeinsyd

I'm supprised this is not already done.  

Levyn

I need this

Nick_Trendline
Contributor

Yup, this seems like something that should have been included out of the box.
It would be nice to work with this as a stand alone property in order to use it in workflows, too.

pdansey

I definitely need this, and the forecast amount too.  I need to be able to export this data across all my deals to a spreadsheet for financial planning (one deal per row).