Show Win Probability as a Property

Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.

HubSpot updates
27 Replies
landmaintcap
New Contributor

Would also be nice to override win probability. Sometimes I have deals in a stage that is associated with a 10% close rate but I already know the deal is very likely to close. I'm considering creating a custom "Win Probablity" field and reporting off of that.

michelegarcia1
New Contributor

Still not available?? :/

paul_ventros
New Contributor

Just had the exec team request the same functionality. I'm assuming I can do a workflow or property calculation hack but surely this isn't a rocket science feature.

This has been a request for over 2 years and a simple one at that... c'mon HubSpot!!

Hesly
New Contributor

Definitely a 'must have' for our companies. Please add this feature soon!

dc-usa
Regular Contributor

>>> Would also be nice to override win probability. Sometimes I have deals in a stage that is associated with a 10% close rate but I already know the deal is very likely to close. I'm considering creating a custom "Win Probablity" field and reporting off of that.

Absolutely! The forecasting should be able to reflect what the sales team understands regarding the *real* probabilities. 

What is everyone's solution to this forecasting problem? 

Hesly
New Contributor

For my, adding a box calculating the win probability in the pipeline under the total amount (image 2), with the win probability from the deal stage (image 1) will be an great addition for us. 

(Image 1)

Deal stages.PNG

(Image 2)

Pipeline.png

NCO
Top Contributor

@dharmesh - closing in on 2+ years of this thread being open without any engagement from the HS team; any idea if this is something that's being remotely considered?

Appreciate the help.

Noah