HubSpot Ideas

KirstenM

Show Win Probability as a Property

Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.

60 Replies
Rozi12
Participant

I agree, it looks like a small issue but it is very critical for company's pipeline

mitchellkp
Top Contributor

Yes I expect to see this

taylorfriss
Top Contributor

I agree with this. Win probabilities could vary greatly for deals in the same stage. Usually the sales rep has a better pulse on the probability than just setting a default. 

mitchellkp
Top Contributor

@taylorfriss - rep can't even change from the default. It's not shown anywhere and is set by admin. It's used for some dashboard calculations, but otherwise a hidden property.

Joutsi

This would be very useful and seems like a simple thing that even Pipedrive has.

marshah
Contributor

Another simple thing that should already be there but isn't.  Adding the win Probability column to the Deals data so this percentage can be viewed next to the deal should be a given. Our VP of Sales is pretty frustrated.

bertelkirkeby
Participant

We have the same need in our company. Please make this a priority. Thank you.

joverholt
Contributor

Is there an update to when win probability can be sellected as deal property for display in "about this deal" and reporting?

Thank you

mitchellkp
Top Contributor

share with your local HUGs and marketing folks. need to vote this up

Sylvestre19

Thats definitely a must to be able to handle pipeline 

andrew147

Agree - needed for analysis and reporting

joverholt
Contributor

as a work arround.  we created a new deal property for win probaility.  Then used an if branch workflow to to assign the associated probality with a deal stage to the new property.  We can then report  off the new deal property.

Sylvestre19

That's very interesting. How did you do the Branch Workflow?

joverholt
Contributor

The deal property we created is called “win probability.” This deal property has a field type of number à unformatted number.

We assign probability to each stage. 

The enrollment and re-enrollment trigger for the work flow is “any of the deal stages in the pipe line.”

Then  set the if branches for workflow to something like.

IF deal stage = stage 1 assign the deal property “win probability” value % one.   

If deal stage = stage 2 assign deal property “win probability” value % two.

If deal stage = stage 3 assign deal property “win probability” value % three …

Else set deal property “win probability to “cleared”

nealtex

Thanks Joverholt! That worked for me.

Hubspot - you really should add this capability.  It 's pretty basic: just expose the stage probability field to the calculation capability.

SFDC has has this for two decades.

joverholt
Contributor

Nealtex,  excelent the work arround works for you as well.  Definately agree this function should be part of the tool and should not require a workarround.  

kelseygalarza
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Thanks for the workaround ,but seriously this needs to be native. 

carl_jacobs
Participant

Any update on this?

toarns

It's been two years since this was posted - any update as to when this is implemented. It's such a basic feature and the data is already in HubSpot, it's just not available as a property,.

juliaholczman

I have been trying to do this for ages only to be (politely) told that it isn't a property. It would be great if this got more votes and it was added as a possibility!