HubSpot Ideas

AliceB1

Show Twitter impressions on Social Media Report

The "Impressions" report doesn't show the number of views that posts on Twitter.
It can be great to measure it. I think it would be a useful feature.

40 Replies
maddychung

We need this!!

brendanyong
Participant

+1

sspinolaNG
Contributor

Please do this. The Twitter engagement API provides this data (https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/metrics/get-tweet-engagement/overview). Since that's the case, it seems pretty random to not include impressions for Twitter when you include it for other platfoms. Since HubSpot doesn't provide calculations like engagement rate, impressions data is critical for doing the math ourselves.

ST_1

Strongly agree! 

cellowan

It's a must these days. Please make it happen.

CKlonoski

Yes! Having to track analytics on two separate sites is frustrating... 

SebastianCorrea

Please!

AlValentini

We absolutely need this. The most annoying part of integrating tools is when they miss 1 or 2 small but key features, forcing you to use other tools and integrate manually. 

JNoll

A must have. Please get it done asap. Otherwise you force us to use another tool.. 😕 

When do you plan to release it?

SComeau
Top Contributor

Please make this happen, as well as You Tube! We need everything to track KPI's

cellowan

Please make this happen, as well as You Tube! We need everything to track KPI's

aimeemoore

This would be great! 

JLederer

Same here. It´s not ideal not to have this kpi incorporated in the overall dashboard for impressions. Would be great if this could be implemented soon. 

GWhite9

Does anyone know when this is due to be completed?

ElJones

I would love to understand why this ISN'T included - the documentation doesn't provide an explanation. Adding my vote to this as it's tough on non-technical marketers to have to jump out of HubSpot to get a complete cross-platform view of key social metrics.

CCar

+1

JLederer

+1 unfortunately no response at all from hubspot....

skiingmadman
Participant

easy to get from Twitter analytics though! Analytics are under the MORE section of your left hand rail of your twitter account. 

JLederer

The options to get analytics via Twitter directly are well known. However, as Hubspot is our one-for-all-marketing-solution and CRM i don´t want to check several sources to measure our marketing-success. 

YLim

Our management expects weekly report on our Twitter posts including impressions. HubSpot doesn't capture the impressions data. How do you think we can handle this?