HubSpot Ideas

callie

Show Ticket owner on Feedback Survey report

Support confirmed that there isn't a way to associate a ticket record with a survey in reports, as surveys are specifically only associable with contacts - it isn't possible to build the report where the ticket owner would come out with a value. 

It would be highly valuable for KPIs, transparency, etc. to be able to build a report that displays custom survey results by ticket owner as Ticket based surveys are specific to a specific Ticket.

5 Replies
Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

Agree with callie here! It is very important that ticket owners should be associated with the surveys here. 

CX_Mostafa
Participant

i second callie for this idea especially for CSAT survey it's only associated with contact owner although we need to be associated with ticket owner also i noticed with talking with HS support team there are post-CSAT survey after each transaction which mean result associated with support agent

HRubin
Participant | Elite Partner

Agreed! I have a client that uses a ticketing pipeline for onboarding, and linking a feedback survey to the onboarding ticket is the easiest way for the service team to streamline their workflow.

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

This would be really helpful to have! Right now, we can only do contact owner but there are instances where the contact owner and ticket owners are not the same and it would not be fair to the Contact Owner if a negative feedback was contributed by the Ticket Owner nor would it be fair to the Ticket Owner if the positive feedback by the Ticket Owner's effort was attributed to the Contact Owner. 

spoole
Participant

This is a must. HubSpot insert ticket propeties into their own CSAT forms