HubSpot Ideas

miikkaj

Show Sister Companies Under Related Companies

Currently one can only see Parent and Child companies under the "Related Companies" section on company profiles.

Please enable us to see also the "Sister companies" under this same "Related Companies" section. So in case, two companies (A and B) share the same parent company (C), then on Company A's profile, one could see Company C as a parent and Company B as a sister under the "Related Companies" section. Thank you.

5 Replies
Dan1
Guide

Hi @miikkaj ,

We also wanted a clearer view of the parent and child relationships, as it gets complicated quickly when working with large businesses with many "sister companies". You need to see them all.

So we created a solution, the short demo video below shows how its works from inside HubSpot and syncs both ways with the parent and child fields. 

If you would like trial access then please drop me a message and happy to sort this out for you. I hope this helps 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1606235773870.png
miikkaj
Participant

Hi @Dan1,

I'm sure you're aware that your workaround doesn't solve the real issue. I appreciate your reply, but we are hoping HubSpot to solve this in-house and showcase all the relationships in the company view, not on another page or in a third-party app. What is more, we aren't looking to get the visualized version of organization charts. That being said, I'm sure your product fills a need some companies are having. Good luck with your future endeavors.

miikkaj
Participant

In addition to sister companies, it would also be highly useful to see "grandchildren companies".

GSchlegel
Participant

It's not just sister companies. Companies can have all kind of relationships, e.g. I am looking for a way to track memberships in trade associations. 

So actually the existing data model in HubSpot is probably sufficient, but the UI should to allow to create additional, custom relationships.

erica11
Top Contributor

Agree, would be great to see this in HubSpot. Please keep me in the loop.