HubSpot Ideas

AnneFred

Share Dashboard via Slack

Good morning everyone, 
Would it possible to add the feature that would allow us to share a Dashboard through Slack instead of just emailing it?
We would love to be able to have recurring reports sent automatically to a Slack channel, rather than to send emails as they can get lost in the high volume of incoming emails.

HubSpot Updates
September 16, 2022 10:45 AM

Hello 

My name is Shanker Sahai, I am the Product Manager for the Report Management Team. We prioritized sending recurring slacks or reports and dashboards this quarter, we are looking to launch it in early to mid Q4.

Thank you and look forward to hearing more feedback.

Shanker

January 25, 2021 07:59 AM

@hgaribagaoglu - I've attached a screenshot of an example dashboard. If you navigate to the top Actions button between "Create dashboard" and "Add report", you should see the option "Share to Slack" highlighted in the picture below. If you do not see that option, you may have to install the Slack integration to be integrated with your HubSpot portal. 

If you are still having issues, I suggest getting in touch with our HubSpot Customer Support team or use our HubSpot Community forum.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.53.47 AM.png

Delivered
January 20, 2021 11:18 AM

Hi @AnneFred - if you have the HubSpot-Slack integration installed, you are now able to share to a dashboard to Slack! Navigate to the "Actions" dropdown on your dashboard and select "Share to Slack" which will ask you to select the channel you would like to share it with and any message you would like to share with it.

Currently, you can send an immediate message to Slack. We are looking to develop the option to set up recurring slacks on our roadmap. Please stay tuned!

29 Replies
schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @AnneFred - if you have the HubSpot-Slack integration installed, you are now able to share to a dashboard to Slack! Navigate to the "Actions" dropdown on your dashboard and select "Share to Slack" which will ask you to select the channel you would like to share it with and any message you would like to share with it.

Currently, you can send an immediate message to Slack. We are looking to develop the option to set up recurring slacks on our roadmap. Please stay tuned!

hgaribagaoglu

This is a lie. I cannot find it🙃

schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

@hgaribagaoglu - I've attached a screenshot of an example dashboard. If you navigate to the top Actions button between "Create dashboard" and "Add report", you should see the option "Share to Slack" highlighted in the picture below. If you do not see that option, you may have to install the Slack integration to be integrated with your HubSpot portal. 

If you are still having issues, I suggest getting in touch with our HubSpot Customer Support team or use our HubSpot Community forum.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.53.47 AM.png

hgaribagaoglu

Wow, firstly I am impressed by your reaction time!!👏
Our slack app was disconnected which was the cause for error.
Thanks so much!

dakanter

+1 on recurring messages to Slack. 

Is it possible also to display a preview of a report(s) in Slack?

SWood

Is there an update on this? 

"Currently, you can send an immediate message to Slack. We are looking to develop the option to set up recurring slacks on our roadmap. Please stay tuned!"

SupriyShiyekar

I have a similar ask from our Exec team.  We would like to send data from inbound leads daily report to a Slack channel on daily basis.

AcouteraOwner
Participant

+1 to the recurring Slack messages

DThomas1

I am not able to find one channel that I want to post a report to. I can see all the other channels. What troubleshooting should I do?

Channel name is #sales

EWarren

Recurring reports (e.g., "daily reports") from Hubspot to Slack would be super helpful!

RValverde

Any news on this daily report to slack idea ?

nealsoni

Would love this as well

ALValle
Participant

Wondering if it's possible to share to Slack on a schedule yet, or when that feature will be available?

CatherinWright
Participant

+1 on needing to push reports to slack on a schedule. Any updates on this please?

ASaravanja
Participant

hi @schatterjee any chance that an option for recurring/scheduled dashboard sharing via Slack will be available soon?

SSahai2
HubSpot Product Team

Hello 

My name is Shanker Sahai, I am the Product Manager for the Report Management Team. We prioritized sending recurring slacks or reports and dashboards this quarter, we are looking to launch it in early to mid Q4.

Thank you and look forward to hearing more feedback.

Shanker

Vvirgi24

Hello

I confirm the importance of having this functionality on HubSpot. Having the possibility to send an automated report on Slack as we do for emails would be an added value and a considerable time saver in our daily activities.

I hope to see this new feature on HubSpot soon.
Virginia Spagnesi

Lisette1
Contributor

Hi, 

Same here! We would definitely make use of this (as we have several use cases for this). Use case example: push a report into our sales reps channel on number of meetings planned for the day (+owned per rep) - this creates visibility for both reps and sales leadership on what to expect in terms of outcomes (SQLs/SAOs) and to see if the sales process is followed properly (updating info, follow ups with prospects etc)

@SSahai2 any update on release date?

Best, 

Lisette

EdA

Same here!

ldiethel
Participant

@SSahai2 i would also love the option to automatically push a dashboard into slack!