HubSpot Ideas

DwiP

Setting to determine default Quote template choice

When users are creating Quotes, there are 3 Quote Templates Available: Original, Basic and Modern.

It would be great if there is an additional settings where user would be able to set the default Quote Template for the portal. For example, setting it to be Modern. This way user would not have to manually change everytime a quote is created.

9 Replies
TimB-Crave

need to be able to amend the quote and also be able to set the default length of the quote. Its currents 90 days.

sms_ispark

This is pretty important to us. It's very strange to allow individual sales reps to choose different quote templates. This should absolutely be a standard setting to ensure the company's brand is represented consistently on quotes.

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting on behalf of a customer! As sms_ispark mentioned, it'll be useful to set a default for branding purposes among multiple users on the team

JMartin93
Participant

I agree with all the comments here

JSulcer
Participant

I also agree with @JMartin93 

benesch_e
Contributor

It means less clicking to get to a completed quote when I don't have to change the template. 

Please add an option to choose which template is the default one.

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

This would be fantastic! One less click, one less thing to think about. 

MRalph

Agree, also being able to have a default name for the tax element too. Thanks

TuffaCharlie
Participant

Agreed, would like to be able to choose which is the default. I'm surprised this isn't standard out-of-the-box functionality.