HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

Setting for "Working hours" for ServiceHub

The ability to have a global setting in which we could set working hours for our support team who is using ServiceHub.

1. This would allow us to drive workflows and autoresponders for tickets and conversations submitted outside of working hours.
  2. It would also allow us to obtain a higher degree of accuracy for our analytics.
    1. Example: Average Time to Respond Over Time, Average Time to Close, Average Time to Respond all are taking into account the weekend.
    2. We need the ability to pull the tickets that are submitted over the weekend or holidays (outside working ours) to start the time attributed to that ticket once we are inside of working hours. Example: working hours are M-F 8am-5pm. A ticket is submitted at 7:30pm on Friday. The counters on that ticket should not start until 8am on Monday when our team is back working again. Currently, we have data that is showing subpar response times.

82 Replies
d_neel

I still feel passionately that this is a necessary feature. There are at least 3 teams totaling around 30 people in my company that would wildly benefit from being able to accurately track their individual + departmental metrics

NRuiz

Se necesita URGENTE, debemos medir nuestra calidad de servicio.

KWeidman

This is huge for us. We take response time very seriously, and need to be able to track this accuratley for our team. 

Uusteri
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Dear HubSpot Community, this is an important feature for service teams! Additionally to adding business/working hours to the team settings it would be great to see the ticket resolution time wihin business hours. 

Many companies have an SLA and tracking this with the current resolution time is pretty much impossible. 

Thanks and looking forward to hear the comments on this!

stvrk
Participant

I can only parrot the previous comments about this idea. For the service analytics to be really useful we need to take opening hours into account.

Nice to see it being reviewed, but how much has happened since June last year? 

nathaliabueno

Acho muito útil e válido!!! Até imprescindível!

Afeta muito nossa organização e relatórios de SLA

zfvl

Can we have this already please? 🙂 

we switched back from zendesk to HS service because we believe in having a centralized approach to our clients lifecycle and believe in what HS is doing. But not having this setting that zendesk offered is painful and takes us a step back on tracking the team's goals and performance

RSwitonski
Contributor

This is extremely important to our business! Without this feature, reporting on response times is almost entirely pointless if you have clients in different time zones! 

nathaliabueno

Seria muito útil e urgente!!!

zfvl

Hi Hubspot team, just checking in on this. 

Every week this becomes more and more relevant as our team grows - any update?

MYM

Mind blowing that this is not a current feature.  Any metrics, and chatflow widgets, as well as "accidentally available" agents, would benefit from this immensely.

WE NEED THIS hubspot!! Please make it happen!!

nathaliabueno

where are the HS people to help us? \\o

BHopkins

Same issue, but with calendar scheduling. Me and my colleague work different hours. I'm done at 3 p.m. he's done at 6 p.m. If a customer books a call at 5:30, it could go to either of us because I can't set my working hours to be away after 3 p.m.

I'd like to be able to have time availability based on the person rather than the group using Round Robin Availability.

KDulier

This is absolutely a crucial function. Our lead read response time report is consistently inaccurate due to tickets and forms being submitted at odd hours of the night or on weekends and holidays. I have to manually try and correct each lead to show a more accurate report. I am really hoping HubSpot comes up with a solution for this. It shows our lead response time being exponentially long due to our team being offline outside of business hours. Crossing my fingers! 

NGiannini

I agree- this feature is extremely important to our business

LAkossou

+1

GJGowey-amres

This is essential for a service desk.  Any ETA?

KDulier

This is a crucial feature for reporting purposes. Lead response times should be tracked during business hours. If a ticket or form gets submitted on a Saturday and I don't respond until Monday when I am back working, it shows my response time is well over 24 hours shows poor average response times in our reporting. This should have been a feature already. 

KDulier

It's been 3 years since this original post was created...not seeing any progress which is extremely disappointing. This is a basic function that all users should be able to implement. 

MartinWilliams
Participant

Still no?