HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

Setting for "Working hours" for ServiceHub

The ability to have a global setting in which we could set working hours for our support team who is using ServiceHub.

1. This would allow us to drive workflows and autoresponders for tickets and conversations submitted outside of working hours.
  2. It would also allow us to obtain a higher degree of accuracy for our analytics.
    1. Example: Average Time to Respond Over Time, Average Time to Close, Average Time to Respond all are taking into account the weekend.
    2. We need the ability to pull the tickets that are submitted over the weekend or holidays (outside working ours) to start the time attributed to that ticket once we are inside of working hours. Example: working hours are M-F 8am-5pm. A ticket is submitted at 7:30pm on Friday. The counters on that ticket should not start until 8am on Monday when our team is back working again. Currently, we have data that is showing subpar response times.

82件のコメント
tmcginnis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Yes to everything you said! We have the exact same issue with reports skewing our First Agent Response time up because of tickets that come in while we're not working.

Kasiek
投稿者

+1

claireWorkCast
メンバー

I would like to up load this

arennaker
メンバー

Hello, I also would find having reports in business hours very useful! It does not make sense for us to set business hour SLA's for our company when we cannot report that..

Thank you!

Sami
メンバー

For our company the reports in business hours are critical aswell. Hard to beleive this is not possible in Hubspot.

jarti
メンバー

This feature would be very inportant in our business.

noamkahn
HubSpot Employee

This is important for finding accurate metrics

d_greenhalgh
参加者

+1

rstober
参加者

This is one thing keeping our service team from using Hubspot. Needed ASAP!

jasondep
投稿者

+1 This is a big blocker for us

TJ1319
メンバー

This feature is very important because it affects the accuracy of our turn around time assisting our clients.

cscheible
参加者

We really need this to.    Has it not been done yet?

mandisharma
メンバー

Would love this as well! When a customer submits a ticket (let's say on a friday at 5:30pm) and we aren't able to respond until Monday morning it severally alters our response time and time to close. Would love to be able to exclude non business hours from these calculations. 

Bryantworks
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

I have a few clients who would find this super beneficial!

LiamW
参加者

Not only would this help in reporting for all companies that do not offer 24 hour support, but it would also enable them the ability to ensure they are fulfilling on Service Level Agreements. Hugely important for any ticketing system.

heather_gooten
メンバー

This is a pretty basic feature for service desks and a serious need for my team. +1

RCd
参加者

I agree this feature would be a great tool and timesaver rather than having to do work outside of Hubspot using the data that is on Hubspot to start with.

LivingSecurity
メンバー

This is a serious need for my team and my CEO. Tracking accurate first response time and various stages times are critical. As our product's complexity changes, we need insight onto the impact it is having for our support team. HubSpot ticketing is prefered right now because of the CRM integration but the lack of accurately reporting on this will drive us elsewhere. 

liaqatandrabi
メンバー

We need this for our Sales team as well. 

d_neel
メンバー

Echoing everything said in this thread - this a feature that needs to be available to us. Something that can be enabled/disabled as needed. Hubspot has done wonders for our org by letting us centralize all of our information so everyone can see updates/histories in real time. That level of convenience is marred a bit by not being able to 100% control the way that we can see, use, and pull information about our activity. While Hubspot may not 1st and foremost be a service desk tool, enabling simple features such as this could really drive satisfaction of users.