HubSpot Ideas

Jasey

Set up multiple rules with same dependent field or one rule with more than 1 value

Hi all,

One of our clients did not want to exclude all the free email hosts, so we thought about working with dependent fields. If they filled in a free email provider like Gmail/Hotmail, we would show a dependent field for a "Company Name". This way we are still able to create the company ourselves. 

Unfortunately you are NOT able to select multiple values in one line (Gmail AND Hotmail AND ..) and you can't set up multiple criteria with the same dependent field (company name). 

I think this would be a great addition to the tool to let us select multiple values OR to let us set up multiple rule lines with the same dependent field.

Thoughts? 

Kind regards,

Jasey

3件のコメント
rockymtnadam
メンバー

Upvoted! I was literally just trying to solve for this exact use case.

jk25
メンバー

I WISH THIS WAS SOLVED!! HUGE USE CASE and we can't figure out how to improve this conditional logic for non ESPs then show COMPANY NAME. 
We have 10 forms this needs to be deployed but are limited to only 1 "contains" = @gmail.com but can't add multiples. argh. 

DYip-Chuck
参加者

This is definitely a must feature. Also.. it'd be good to be able to see which object each field is from to avoid this guessing game for commonly named properties like "Company Name": 

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 11.27.36 AM.png