HubSpot Ideas

Hilke

Set up and edit email signatures for other users

In some cases it would be useful to be able to set up and edit signatures for other users, whenever Marketing sets up automated emails for sales or account management.
Either those colleagues are not active users at the moment, or Marketing simply knows best how to quickly set up and edit signatures, which saves a lot of time.

At the moment there are two workarounds 
1) Add the colleagues as users to HubSpot, set the user permissions you want or don't want them to have, and work with them individually to create signatures in the profile section of the portal. This takes a lof of time thinking of a global organisation and more than three colleagues. 
2) Add a from name and a from e-mail address to an e-mail without adding the actual person as a user in the portal and creating manually create or copy and paste that person's signature into the e-mail body. This cannot be used for automated emails. 

We in Marketing do need to be able to set up and edit email signatures for other users. 

91件のコメント
uoduwa
メンバー

Completely agree here - we have 50+ users that is not scalable to have them all individually manage signatures when super admins/admins should be able to. There are 3rd party providers who do this but it'd be preferred to keep everything in HubSpot.

HThomas
参加者

Please make this real!

DBenjamin
メンバー

Another vote for this from me. As has been said in other responses, having to rely on staff members to setup their own signatures is a nightmare. Add into the mix, contract sales agents and there is no hope

RNA
参加者

This would be so helpful! We are struggling a lot with the HTML editing.

KJones5
メンバー

Adding that yes, my organization would really like this! Please consider this.

DBateman
メンバー

Is it now possible for admin users to update user profiles for things like their avatar photo? thanks

D

jlat-newton
参加者

Please ! It would be so helpful for marketing emails !

KieranRatcliffe
メンバー

This would be incredibly useful when adding new members of staff!

DFaris
メンバー

@Shane_Janssens can we get an update on this please?

hellowinter
参加者

*Bump*, as admins we need to be able to have access to this feature. 

shatton
参加者

Bump. I spent an entire 2 days rolling out sending capabilities for our 5 account reps. Emails ... phone calls ... chat messages ... screen shares ... It was exhuasting. Normally I can set thing like this up in 30 minutes in any other software. Why do you torchure us?

LMcGill
メンバー

This would be such a beneficial addition, as trying to coordinate everyone having consistent signatures and also update them in line with campaigns etc is such a challenge. It would be great to be able to just take care of this for them.

MichałH
メンバー

I am just like everyone above waiting for this (fun)ctionality! 

dliao
参加者

Still waiting on email signature management for the entire company via G Suite, not just HubSpot Sales professional users.

I looked into Opensense but they position themselves as an "enterprise" solution and require $35,000/year. Wise Stamp was reasonably priced but their templates weren't nice.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
Flora
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello everyone,

I'm Flora Wang and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot currently working in this space.

Thank you to everyone for commenting on this idea- we hear you that this is important functionality to have in HubSpot. We are currently looking into if the idea and understanding the problems in the space. I would love to chat with any admin or manager who sets up users. Shoot me an email at flora@hubspot.com and we'll take it from there.

Any future news regarding this feature will be on this thread and I will update here.

Best,

Flora

erink1
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

A client of ours just reached out and asked for this feature! I have been wanting it for a while. Please please HUBSPOT! 

CBN
トップ投稿者

@erink1 - don't hold your breath as this thread is close to five years old. 

CBN
トップ投稿者

@Flora - sure will do that but it is simple.

1. As admin I can change the email signature of any or all users.

2. As admin I can change the email signature of all users in a team

3. As a user I can delegate access to my email signature to another HubSpot user

4. As a user I am notified when the admin or a user with permission to change my signature changes my signature

5. As a user I can revoke any delegation to all or selected users

6. Delegation can be given to a team and not just a single user

7. As an admin I can revoke the users' access to set their own signature

8. As an admin I can set a specific email signature to override the default signature for period (future start, future end; to cover e.g. a specific signature like 'Proudly support the European Football ...' which automatically expires a few days after the tournament ends)

9. As an admin or user with permission I can track the number of clicks on email signature elements, email signatures are created as tracking links with or without a campaign

I think that should explain some of the needs.

erink1
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

@CBN You summarized it Perfectly! I feel like there should be a SUPER SUPER User, that can go in and take care of some of these items. A lot of times, you are lucky if sales people go in and move deals in the pipelines, but asking for signatures to be entered and then making sure they are all the same is a pain! Would love to also be able to preview a users signature easily as well and confirm if their meeting link is set up!!!! These are must haves when it comes to sending automated emails containing tokens with meeting links and signatures.

RNA
参加者

What @CBN wrote!