HubSpot Ideas

RArendell

Set "Amount" property to auto-calculate

The HubSpot property called "Amount" is used, by default, in the deal summary section (I don't know the official name for this section)...where it shows the deal description, "Amount", Close Date, Stage, and Pipeline.  I need for the Amount property to be auto-calculated based on my needs.  I created a property called "Total Contract Value", that auto-calculates based on certain deal terms.  This is very specific and helpful, whereas "Amount" is nebulous and general.  Worse, "Amount" requires a manual entry, and the deal summary section cannot be modified (at least, that's what I'm told by HubSpot support).

I'd like to propose that HubSpot either:  a) make the "Amount" property modifiable, so that I can change it to a calculation; or b) make that deal summary section modifiable, so that I can replace "Amount" with a property of my choosing.

Randy

1 Reply
RArendell

This is my first Idea submission, so I do not know protocols here and am hoping someone can help.

• How long after a submission should I expect to wait before someone at HubSpot gives an acknowledgement of that submission?
  • How long after acknowledgment before someone at HubSpot determines if it's an idea worth implementing?

Thank you.