HubSpot Ideas

FlywheelKinetic

Set properties for association cards by Team

Love the ability to customize association cards but would really love to be able to have the option of customizing them by Team. Same goes for deal properties shown in the board view. I imagine this would function similar to the "Team properties sidebars" and how it works differently than the default side bar. I expect this feature would be included in any package level that gave you Teams functionality.

5 Replies
rachel79
Participant

This would be SO beneficial to the way our company operates!

MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes! I have a HubsSpot account with 5+ teams and each needs to see different propeties on the associated records cards. Without being able to customize by team, those association cards are only so helpful.

Miguell

Yes, we need this!

ABeian
Participant

+1!

Being limited to only 3 properties in the association card is a huge limitations.

Different teams need to be able to see different properties at a quick glance on the association card.

Being able to have team based association cards would be a workaround this limitation.

I would also recommend upvoting this related thread, it asks for more properties on the card: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/More-properties-on-association-cards-and-board-view/i...

christa
Contributor

it's odd that we can customize sidebars for a specific team but are not able to customize the association cards by specific teams or pipelines. As simple as it sounds this is very limiting to setting up sales views for targeted efforts. We also have teams that have specific properties that other teams do not even use. So this inability makes setting that up a challenge

The 3 properties are somewhat of a burden, 5 may be a better number. A limit makes sense for the card view since there is limited space in sidebars and clicking into the deal can allow for more details, 3 doesn't always suffice though.