HubSpot Ideas

GregorMacKenzie

Set defaults for marketing emails

Ability to set company-wide defaults for marketing emails, such as 'from address', 'from name' etc.

14 Replies
GMinney

Still asking for this in 2023. 

LAllured

This is insanity you can't set a default from name and address!

NeedNewFeatures

Hello, It seems that your entire client base is looking for this feature for quite a while and it is quite simple to implement and push to production.........

SheilaB2

This feature would be really helpful for our team because it would save us time, ensure consistency and reduce errors across all our email communications. 

JJacada

Adding a vote on this product feature as most other ESPs would not allow a personal work email to be selected and only have a dropdown of added from names and addresses. Is this something that can be updated this year do we think and put on the roadmap. Less room for human error the better and competitors have this feature as standard quite a few years ago now. 

CLubarski

This is a necessary feature to eliminate the risk of team members sending a marketing email from their personal email addresses. Please pick this up after 3 years, our previous ESP had this.

TFagan3

I've just enquired about this... 

JMavaro-Stoll

Please give us this feature!

MCzesak

+1

This is a necessary feature.

HanzWil

Coming from Dotdigital it is very weird to me this is not a standard. I would honestly say this should be a requirement for an marketing tool.  Allowing people to send bulk marketing e-mails from an personal e-mail adress is just insane. 

Please add this feature, as well permissions to enable who can send with which e-mailadress too!

Fy

This is a big demand for us, would decrease the potential for manual erros and just make email creation way more efficiant. 

CCourtehoux

+1 

Would be very useful for us.

FFröhner

+1

VGould

+1 Yes! This is a MUST capability.