HubSpot Ideas

Nick

Set company goals (quotas)

Hello,

It would be great to set a quotas on the dashboard that is for the entire organisation. At this moment quotas will need to be set by each individual person and cannot be set on a company level. Being able to set goals on a company level it would be easyer to manage our companie goals instead of looking at the individeual progres.

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
April 06, 2020 05:07 PM

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your patience and your problem descriptions here. We're looking into this now and will update when we've got more to share. If you have frustrating examples or specific places you'd like to see these goals implemented, I'd love to hear from you at lars @ hubspot.com . 

Best,
Lars

30 Replies
dmorton

I agree. In most organizations the individual quotas do not necessarily add up exactly to the company goals. Without this I have to manage the company quota outside of Hubspot CRM and that is not ideal.

uxlauren

Please Hubspot, so this! So many organizations manage as a team, not just as individual contributers. Having this in bar graph format on our Dashboard would be so awesome. I would love to see the goal/quota bar next to the actual (changes as deals in the organization are moved to Won). 

davstock

Very important for our team. I manage teams across the global with different goals or quotas and different # of users in each team. Bonus points for adding the ability to have goals or quotas that can be set to different values by month. 

MattF
Top Contributor

Agreed. Also the ability to set different individual quotas for each month would be welcome. Seasonality comes into play and very rarely do qutoas stay consistent each month.

dustinbarrett

Totally agree with this. The workaround would be to just average it out across the team (or put it all under one user) and disregard the names. But whether you're talking about setting individual quotas or overall organizational quotas, I think having the ability to set MULTIPLE quotas is important. Tracking the progress of different teams and revenue streams is critical.

Only having the ability to set a single quota for the company seems like a major oversight. Also, not having the ability to set each month individually makes accounting for seasonality/cyclicality impossible.

AlexandraR
Participant

So glad I'm not the only one who really needs this. Please, Hubspot!

annieo

100% agree! So much easier to track against the larger company goal than the individual. We also know that our sales year has ebbs and flows so setting a monthly goal is not reasonable for us. Annualizing our target makes much more sense!

Tnichs
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Yep, really need this - Need to be able to do it per organisation.
Jesse
Participant

I want to add my support to this feature: being able to see a quota separate from any indivuisual reps performance would be an incredibly useful tool. 

thomas_paris

This is absolutely essential and make me wonder about going through HubSpot for my organization if this functionality is not available.

Has it been integrated yet?

Thank you for your help

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

+1 From me

We have a new quota for non-sales teams that do not need to track an individual's sales performance, just the team. These teams will be helping each other to reach a team goal rather than individually so this would be helpful too!

MissTerri
Participant

This has been suggested for 2 years and clearly not on the priority list!  Very disappointing.  Organizations that sell B2B need visibility on the organizations sold to - not the individuals.

thomas_paris

Agreed

Hard to explain the choice of the editor.

steve128

For most organisations monthly targets will change depending on the time of the year, and these targets will flow into a larger company target. It's crazy that in 2019 this function is not available in Hubspot

structeng

It's crazy that we can't set a company-wide sales goal, and be able to set goals annually or quarterly. For a B2B company like mine, individual sales targets per month are virtually useless and we've had to spend a lot of time troubleshooting a work-around solution to get the Sales Target report to work. PLEASE WORK ON THIS! I've seen this idea floating around on this forum for years, but it seems it's not a priority to make any updates to the Quotas function.    

Lars
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your patience and your problem descriptions here. We're looking into this now and will update when we've got more to share. If you have frustrating examples or specific places you'd like to see these goals implemented, I'd love to hear from you at lars @ hubspot.com . 

Best,
Lars

Monique11

Ditto to this request and all those comments following.

Frannie_16th

This is nonsense that you cannot have a team goal set up since 2017. This should be a basic function. 

OlivierBeaujean
Participant

same need on our end, would love to set a collective goal, not individual goals

YBlancArtline

I would defenitly appreciate that feature.