HubSpot Ideas

Daniellj06

Set and measure calls against targets/goals

I have a telesales team that has a target number of calls that they should be making daily, weekly and monthly. It would be nice to have the functionality to measure the number of calls made against the target set. In the same respect, The you should be able to set that target for the call outcome too. e.g. target 20 connected calls or a target of 10 follow-up calls

7 Replies
PaulOBrien
HubSpot Employee

Add more Sales quotas to HubSpot - i.e. calling quotas, etc.

kbarrera
Participant

Yes, we have a Professional subscription and the limitation of "Revenue" goals only is very challenging. As we are in the education industry, we focus on student population growth, rather than revenue. We need the ability to monitor call / outreach activities and set individual calling quotas. To limit this to only Enterprise is rather frustrating... 

marcusyoung
Participant

This would be fantastic, we are in the same boat.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

marcusyoung
Participant

Hello, are you able to clarify how this has been delivered? Thanks.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @marcusyoung - Call quotas were released back in 2018 with the launch of Sales Hub Enterprise, a few months after this original idea was filed. Unfortunately, this idea was not closed back then as it should have been, and we just caught it while doing clean up.

ProsperoChris
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi there, 

I do not believe that this solution has been delivered in a way that fulfills the original request.

Yes, you can set a Goal for 'Calls made' etc if you have Sales Enterprise & Yes you can see how many Calls each rep has made over time if you look at the Sales Analytics but there is no direct comparison between the 2. There is no report that shows Calls Made Actual Vs Calls Made Goal