HubSpot Ideas

robcampbell

Set Quota for Individual Pipelines

It would be great if we could set separate quotas for individual pipelines OR at the very least, assign specific users to a pipeline so that their quota gets assigned to that pipeline. The individual pipelines could easily be summed up for the "All Pipelines" quota.

HubSpot Updates
Re: Set Quota for Individual Pipelines - changed to: Delivered
September 11, 2018 01:19 PM

Hi @robcampbell - assigning quotas to users for a given pipeline is something we now support. Please see the following post for more details: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Unique-Quota-for-Sales-Staff/idc-p/206016/highlight/true#M21892

5 Replies
MeganEverett

This is something missing from so many sales crm's. Please create a way for individuals to set their quotas. It's not very helpful for me to see a full team quota as an individual contributor. However I see the need to see how the team is tracking as a whole.

andrewmallis
Participant

Rather vital feature. 

We have different sales targets for New Business than Inside Sales. We need to track towards these independent targets.

Right now, quotas are set per user and targets are the sum of all user targets.

Dashboard reports for a total pipeline are OK, but reports per pipeline show a huge shortfall against a larger target.

Esther_ISM
Participant

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is still a problem and not picked up right?

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @robcampbell - assigning quotas to users for a given pipeline is something we now support. Please see the following post for more details: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Unique-Quota-for-Sales-Staff/idc-p/206016/highlight/t...

MAFoulkes

Hello

We’re adding the ability to track your monthly pipeline against targets in our app this month. You’ll soon be able to track targets by owner, client, and a business level. Along with many other useful features. It’s free to signup here - www.quarterone.com