Set Deal Stage Win Probability to 0%

Sometime a deal isn't lost, but saying it has a 10% win percentage chance is an overstatement. We have many deals in a long-term follow up stage that should be 0% chance of closing, realistically, to prevent them from clogging up our reporting. 

Possibile solutions:  

- Add 0% as an option to the dropdown used to assign win probability to a deal stage

- Allow custom numbers to be entered instead of the fixed 10%, 20%, etc. tiers 

58 Replies
PFi
New Contributor

absolutely needed. Should be super simple to just let users allow to customize the radio buttons (or even better select option to enter any number)

A stage does not always mean the same percentage

MonetiseSport
Occasional Contributor

Yes since upgraded we have 4 general pipelines with unique stages for each pipeline 
Some pipelines have more stages than other since they are run on up sales/or agency approach sales that require more than one buying party. 
So we are very much in need of for example having a 2% probablity ratio in our generic 
First Contact Established stage. 
Interest shown is probably 7% considering how many deals get closed from this stage
So I wouldn't say it is until a Qualified Interest from the end consumer that probabiltiy is offer 10 (around 15-20 depending on what funnel we are in). 

MonetiseSport
Occasional Contributor

Im even fine with not having 0% as I can undertstand the binary logic for that if something is 0 it is absolute no chance of closing but the reason we are using percentages and not fractions or any other metrics. Is so that we can make use of the nuances that a 100 number scale provides. So smallest choice should at least be 1. 

JeremyPSE
Occasional Contributor

Currently you have to choose a percentage that's a multiple of 10% for close probability for deal stages (e.g. 10%, 20%, 30%...etc)

Giving the option to set at multiples of 5% would be a huge help (e.g. %5, 10%, 15%...etc) - I want to use HubSpot more and more for reporting and dashboards but this makes it more of a challenge to forecast accurately.

StormCommerce
New Contributor

We also need the option to add other values than the predefined.

Rachel1
New Contributor

It would be even better if you just allow up to enter our own percentage!

KeltonErin
New Contributor

We need the ability to customize probabilities as well! We sync Hubspot with Netsuite CRM and are unable to accurately use Hubspot deals because the probabilites don't match exactly.

isaacpellerin
New Contributor

This would be great. Just migrating over from Copper where we had the first pipeline stage set at 0% to hold an opportunity when and SDR set an appointment for an account manager. After the account manager had the discovery call, then it would move to 10%.

So we use it as a mechanism to show SDR output.

SarahAB
Occasional Contributor

Custom win probabilities would be huge. I just went in to make changes to make our pipeline more granular, and realized it doesn't do it. Disapointed. 

CTA76
New Contributor

Great Idea - Anything happening about this?