HubSpot Ideas

granthensel

Set Deal Stage Win Probability to 0%

Sometime a deal isn't lost, but saying it has a 10% win percentage chance is an overstatement. We have many deals in a long-term follow up stage that should be 0% chance of closing, realistically, to prevent them from clogging up our reporting. 

Possibile solutions:  

- Add 0% as an option to the dropdown used to assign win probability to a deal stage

- Allow custom numbers to be entered instead of the fixed 10%, 20%, etc. tiers 

62 Kommentare
PFi
Mitglied

absolutely needed. Should be super simple to just let users allow to customize the radio buttons (or even better select option to enter any number)

A stage does not always mean the same percentage

MonetiseSport
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes since upgraded we have 4 general pipelines with unique stages for each pipeline 
Some pipelines have more stages than other since they are run on up sales/or agency approach sales that require more than one buying party. 
So we are very much in need of for example having a 2% probablity ratio in our generic 
First Contact Established stage. 
Interest shown is probably 7% considering how many deals get closed from this stage
So I wouldn't say it is until a Qualified Interest from the end consumer that probabiltiy is offer 10 (around 15-20 depending on what funnel we are in). 

MonetiseSport
Teilnehmer/-in

Im even fine with not having 0% as I can undertstand the binary logic for that if something is 0 it is absolute no chance of closing but the reason we are using percentages and not fractions or any other metrics. Is so that we can make use of the nuances that a 100 number scale provides. So smallest choice should at least be 1. 

JeremyPSE
Mitglied

Currently you have to choose a percentage that's a multiple of 10% for close probability for deal stages (e.g. 10%, 20%, 30%...etc)

Giving the option to set at multiples of 5% would be a huge help (e.g. %5, 10%, 15%...etc) - I want to use HubSpot more and more for reporting and dashboards but this makes it more of a challenge to forecast accurately.

StormCommerce
Mitglied

We also need the option to add other values than the predefined.

Rachel1
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be even better if you just allow up to enter our own percentage!

KeltonErin
Mitglied

We need the ability to customize probabilities as well! We sync Hubspot with Netsuite CRM and are unable to accurately use Hubspot deals because the probabilites don't match exactly.

isaacpellerin
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be great. Just migrating over from Copper where we had the first pipeline stage set at 0% to hold an opportunity when and SDR set an appointment for an account manager. After the account manager had the discovery call, then it would move to 10%.

So we use it as a mechanism to show SDR output.

SarahAB
Teilnehmer/-in

Custom win probabilities would be huge. I just went in to make changes to make our pipeline more granular, and realized it doesn't do it. Disapointed. 

CTA76
Mitglied

Great Idea - Anything happening about this?

roeyeliyahu
Mitglied

Very needed. to be able to customized the %

Bjoern
Teilnehmer/-in

Fully agree. 0% and custom numbers are both needed.

msinger
Mitglied

Offering only intervals of 10% makes our pipeline really inaccurate. The first stage of our sales funnel is closer to 3-5%, and the second to last stage is almost 98% certain. We use HubSpot not only for internal sales tracking, but also to generate reports that are shared with our Board of Directors and our shareholders. It's quite frustrating to not be able to generate actual, relevant data reports for those forecasts. 

DrewEconsys
Mitglied

Absolutely! How about we just have all the options between 1-99%? Whole numbers do not seem unreasonable.

DrewEconsys
Mitglied

Agree. Please allow for whole number values between 0-99%. 10% is far too high for our initial phase in the pipeline.

Terryo1
Mitglied

I've posted previously on this subject when I worked for a different company.  I now definitely need the 0% and increments of 5% here too!

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
Dylan
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued feedback. I'm excited to let you know that, as of a few minutes ago, custom win amounts are now supported in the HubSpot CRM. To build a custom amount, visit pipeline settings and then the win probability dropdown, type in a custom amount. Then, enter a custom win probability for a given stage - that’s all! 

All of us on the HubSpot Product Team are excited to see how you use this new functionality to help grow your business! 

ashuttleworth
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree. Currently system is too inflexible. 

TPiotrowski
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello, I notice that this says it was delivered, but the request was 0% and that is still not an option. The custom options have to be a 1 or greater than 0% option. This really needs to have a 0% as an option in our case where we do not want to report on deals that are "not right now but soon" but do not want to move them fully out of pipeline

FernandoVW
Mitglied

Upvoting! It would be very useful to have the possibility of setting a 0% probability without being in "Lost" stage.