HubSpot Ideas

rjperez

Set Dashboard View for All Users

Hello HubSpot Community, 

Does anyone else see any merit in having the ability to set a default dashboard view for multiple users.

For example, I would like to create a sales dashboard and make that default dasbhoard for everyone in my sales team. The only way I know of how to do this is to ask each individual sales team member to update their default dashboard. However, is there a way that I can do this for all of my sales team? 

Thanks, 

9 Replies
marisafiore

Crazy to me that I can't set a dashboard across all of my users! We don't use HubSpot's CRM and find the deal information to be misleading a lot of the time. I still want my sales team in HubSpot for marketing purposes but don't want them getting confused by the sales dashboard. I'd like to make a default dashboard across all of our users so we are all looking at the same time frames and information. SF offers this and it seems crazy to me this isn't already a feature. 

Carly_Farlow
Contributor

I would also very much appreciate this. I just set up a new employee and, for some reason,  their default dashboard was a BDR dashboard... they were a CSM. 🤔 I had no way to set them up something besides teach them how to make their own default dashboard. 

TimMcGuinness2

Has there been any progress on this idea? I would also like to be able to control at the admin level what dashboard opens up as a default.  Then the user can have the option of overwriting the admin's selection if they create their own.

Thx

BC0
Participant

I am with you on this but dont hold your breath, Hubspot are particularly slow at even adopting simple ideas!

Herman
Participant | Elite Partner

An easy way of implementing this idea, would be a default dashboard setting on the team page. This way you could select the default dashboard for a specific team. 

CCordell
Participant

I would also like to be able to do this - to set a default dashboard for a team.

bkinnard
Participant

I would love this ability. 

SWest1

Please implement this Hubspot!

BoatsByGeorge
Participant

It's wild to me that this isn't already a standard feature.