HubSpot Ideas

FlywheelKinetic

Set Custom Goals

As an Enterprise Sales customer, we should be able to set custom goals. I love that we can set goals for number of calls made, deals created or revenue but I'd also like to set goals for individual users based on Number of Deals Closed by Pipeline and (more importantly for us) Deals with a Deal Stage Modified This Month. We want to be able to show how our Sales associates are progressing their customers through the sales process. This will help us better understand at what point of the sales process do our Sales associates need specific training. If they have had 20 deals progress to Step 3 of the process and only 8 progress to Step 4 then we know that we can focus training efforts on how to get customers to a Step 4. Setting goals around this would be helpful if only on a cumualitive basis. 

52 Kommentare
Edyta7510
Ratgeber/-in

Has anyone found a workaround??? Or it doesn't really exist? 

RMartinez6
Mitglied

I can create custom fields, but not goals against those fields? Seems odd. 

I should be able to create a custom goal against any field, or at least create a report with a "Goal" line that we can then adjust and use. 

MFischer
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Totally agree! This would be very helpful.

SBravo
Mitglied

We really need this, I for example need to have the option to create my goals based on Deals closed/Won! 

I feel is such a basic need and I am impressed is not available.

Sadly this idea was suggested in 2019 and still not available.

Hope is created soon!!

MathieuRichard
Teilnehmer/-in

Totally agree. This a really weak point in Hubspot.

NicoleJ
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

I hope we are able to create goals based on Deals Closed SOON!

MathieuRichard
Teilnehmer/-in

Cannot agree more. A strong CRM as Hubspot which such a big weakness...

Still cannot understand why it is not up and running. the comunity need it !

KudosMedia
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Basic functionality that is desperately needed.

FEmprechtinge
Mitglied

BIG +1 on this!

If creating a goal for "Deals created" and "Revenue" why wouldn't you be able to set a goal for "Deals closed". This is the most important feature for us.

Creating custom goal would obviously solve this problem too.

MDickerson9
Mitglied

Totall agree,

We use units as a metric and not a dollar value, so this is essential for us to eb able to have a custom goal for this.

NCO
Stratege/Strategin

This should be easy - users should have many more options for setting goals than the boilerplate Hubspot options.

The goal would need to be based on the total count of the property chosen, but needs to be more granular (ie. it's not about total calls but connected calls).

Let's get this into beta, Hubspot!

KBorknes
Mitglied

Could not agree more with all these comments. This is key feature in a system were you handle sales in a pipline and need KPI measured 

adamhawes
Teilnehmer/-in

Totally agree. 

Setting a goal for something like a meeting is simply too basic. 

What we need to be able to do is set a goal for something like a 'meeting type' (discovery/demo) and then the subsequent outcome (completed/scheduled).

The same applies for calls, deals and revenue...

OKnowles
Mitglied

Agree with everyone above - this should be a real quick fix 🙂 

VThakur
Mitglied

Wow this request is 3 years old and Hubspot development has not taken notice of this. Very surprising.

SMAlexander
Teilnehmer/-in

Right now we are tracking our OKR's within an excel ... We have all the data within Hubspot, we just copy-paste it within Excel. Would love to see this feature live. 

ZSinger
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

AGREED! MUCH NEEDED!

Fran_10
Teilnehmer/-in

Massive +1 to this 

Need to be able to set goals around the types of meetings booked

T-Roth
Mitglied

Again +1 for this. 

I can't understand how this basic feature is not something in the top priority list.

Except mono-product businesses, it's not possible to only base goals on the global deal amount.

Our only workaround is to create a Hubspot custom report + weekly export + dashboarding in GSheet to achieve this..

You succeeded in creating custom objects in Hubspot, this feature is way easier because it's based on already existing deal properties.

MWolter
Mitglied

Couldn't agree more. Is there an update @karstenkoehler ?