HubSpot Ideas

liberworm

ServiceHub: SLA

It would be great to be able to enable service level agreement criteria for tickets. We currently use workflows to do this but it is a cumbersome approach. 

9 Comentarios
finn
Colaborador líder

+1

Part of all Zendesk plans. Would be good to have in Hubspot.

mustardjuggler
Miembro

No SLA management - no service management. This as a kick-out criterion. Yes, some of the workflows can be created manually in Hubsport, but it's cumbersome, and why would I go through that pain if other tools (Zendesk, Jira SM) support it out of the box. Hubspot is still far away from an ITIL-aligned service management implementation. Focus is put on the simplicity of the end-customer interaction (understandably - that's where Hubspot excels), but what is missing is the ITIL process-driven MANAGEMENT of the service. I'd like to see a lot more devlopment efforts in that area, but there is nothing in the product roadmaps the Hubspot support team was able to point me to, so I have to assume that this isn't very high on their agenda.

BenFolgmann
Miembro

Simple a must-have-out-of-the-box function! especially if it says "service"-hub, it should also include all the tools that is a must-have, minimum, state-of-the-art to a daily, operational service!

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
edowling
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share this functionality Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now in public beta, which means we're eager to get feedback from you!

This feature enables Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox (BETA) for all the details. 

If you're interested, the quickest way to request access to this feature is to fill out this form.

Emily

JonathanS
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

Hey all, I'm a part of Aptitude 8's product team A8 Labs. We're currently in Beta for a new SLA Tool called Timerman SLA. It may help solve your problem as it allows you to assign SLA Policies to both tickets and deals via workflows. It also tracks time in each stage down to the minute and lets you create reports/dashboards within HubSpot!

We're releasing the app to beta users so shoot me a message if you'd like to learn more!

liberworm
Colaborador
Hi Jonathan,

What can you tell me about the app? I would like to learn more.
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
edowling
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello everyone -- I'm excited to share this functionality; Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now live for all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers! 

This feature enables you to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox for more details.

KAJ80
Miembro

Hi Edowling,

Thats great the SLA feature has been enabled, but I wonder if you can help with somthing related. I see you can set time of Priorty, such as low, medium and High, but is there a way to add further timed rules, under another ticket field, namely "1st Line Support" or "2nd Line Support". These two have differing SLA agreements. 

So woul it be possible to break ticket up into 1st and 2nd line support, and under these have the priorties under each?

1st Line

- Low

-Medium

High

2nd Line

-Low

-Medium

-High

TShukert47
Participante

Could we also have SLA defined for every response? 

We want to make sure that we answer to the high priority tickets within an hour, and currently there is no way to track that within HubSpot's SLA.