HubSpot Ideas

Lauren_Lokker

Service Hub report showing ave. time tickets spend in each pipeline stage

We'd like to be able to pull a report on the average time a ticket spends in each stage of our customer service pipeline to determine where things are running smoothly and where we are encountering bottlenecks. 

11 Replies
RosaMac1

I would like to see this feature as well. Helps the Sales team in their process and identifies issues or potential bottlenecks.

Shiran
Participant | Diamond Partner

This feature would make reporting much more detailed for clients focused on sales! 

SarahSpitfire
Member | Diamond Partner

This would be really, really valuable, and is exceptionally important when measuring movement in a ticket pipeline. 

sbacookie
Contributor

This is a very important feature. Especially if you want to calculate the CAC more precisely or want to see how efficient your onboarding team is. 

Christianjsouza

This needs to be included in the tool, so that we can measure what is not possible

niteshvallabh

This is a basic function - we cannot manage what we cannot measure

Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

I think this used to be a standard report, but not anymore. This is a MUST HAVE for Customer support teams!

It works well for deals. Why not for tickets ?

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

This is so critical for SLA tracking!

KKatzfey

Please add this HubSpot! My team and I can't think of a good reason as to why this isn't already a feature as it seems like a logical and important report to have alongside the average time to close that is already in there for tickets.

AChu2
Participant

I need this too! We need to understand fundamentally how long a ticket has been sitting in a certain stage so we can identify where the roadblocks/bottlenecks are