HubSpot Ideas

Anu8844

Service Hub : View filters

Hi Team,

We are unable to use the "OR" function in the filters for Service hub ticket views. 

Currently, the view filters only work with "AND". 

Example:
Ticket category " A"  AND sub-categories "b,c,d,e,f"  is the filter functionality now. This means tickets will only get through to the view if they meet both the filter criteria. But we want the tickets that fall under Category A OR the sub-categories "b,c,d,e,f" to come through to our standard view.

Also, it will be great if we can include ticket views as property value in the workflow. In that case, we will be able to design a ticket flow into a specific VIEW based on the workflow automation, rather than via filters.

3 Replies
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner

OR operators would indeed be a great feature. They're not available for any object at the moment. Upvoted!

GMarks
Participant

I like this idea as well. One of my users was asking today to be able to see tickets that are open or that have closed within the last 30 days. Two issues with this currently, there is no OR option within the filter and there is not adequate date filtering options.

DMcBeth

This would really cut down on the amount of views you would need to be successful.  I am surprised it is not a feature and doesn't have a lot of votes yet.