Seriously Needed Features for Workflows
Workflows is the most powerful and arguably most important tool in HubSpot. It'd be amazing if HubSpot can implement more advanced logic options and expand its abilities as in its current state is pretty limited and hasn't seen drastic/significant changes over the years.
As a heavy HubSpot and Workflows user, I'd love to see the following additions.
1) "Mini" if/then statements that allow the branch to check for a condition, and if it doesn't meet it then it goes back to the original branch. I don't know the specific name for this type of thing in programming terminology but here's an example. Let's say that in a branch, I want to check whether or not a field is blank. If it is blank, I want to fill it with something. If it's not, then it skips that action and continues onto the same branch. This isn't possible currently and I have to copy the entire branch into the second option which is just silly and creates a huge visual mess. In other words, we can build conditional logic that can go back to the original branch if needed.
2) Ability to run Companies or Deals objects through workflows. Currently, workflows are run with Contacts being the focal point. Yes you can change company properties and create new deals, but these must always be connected to a contact. Essentially you cannot run a Company through a workflow if there's no associated contact. And for deals, you can't even update anything after inception. This would be useful for SO many things it's ridiculous that HubSpot doesn't already support it.
3) Being able to automate Associations between deals and contacts, companies and contacts, and deals and companies, and any combination of these. I understand that HubSpot will create auto-associations but sometimes I'd like to create my own rules. In its current state sales reps have to do this MANUALLY which is insane when you're dealing with thousands of records.
4) Folders. Like really HubSpot? We get folders for Lists, file manager, LPs, etc. but no organization options for Workflows. This is such a basic feature that people shouldn't even be requesting. Some sort of organization feature for Workflows would be great.
5) Formulas functions. Sometimes I'd like to be able to sum up 2 different number fields and set the result to another different field. I'm not even asking for complex mathematical formulas (which would be nice to have) at this point. Just simple addition, substractions, division, multiplication functions would be really amazing to have and would open up a world of possibilities.
These are all of the features I would LOVE to see implemented in HubSpot. I honestly think it would improve the tool so much and give HubSpot a leg up against it's competitors and resolve so many frustrations that many enterprise-level customers have. Thank you for reading and Up-Voting this!!!