HubSpot Ideas

Daleksandersen

Sequences: Remove 90 day limit in delay

Today the Sequences has a time limit delay on 90 days. 

My use case is a client that have a natural follow up 6 months after the first email (due to how their leads/customers operate). 

Today we make a workaround:

Wait 90 days: Send email to contact owner

Wait 90 days: Send email to client / lead

I do not see the reason to have a 90 day limit.

5 Kommentare
DHack
Mitglied

Please update this! We need it! 

KInglis
Mitglied

Hello, 

I am in need of setting up a sequences that can be set for 1-year from now. We are a home builder and many clients are simply prosepting early in advance.  

awestphal10
Mitglied

OMGOODNESS -- Please fix this? 😞  I need the robots to help me more...

DOatley
Teilnehmer/-in

is there a valid reason why this limit is in place? I also have a 6 months follow-up requirement that is blocked by this.

NDiver
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi guys, I have the same issue....very frustrating that this can't be extended beyond 90 days. 

Found this workaround example, not exactly what we need but may help provide a small solution.

*To remove or extend the 90-day limit on email delays in HubSpot's sequenced emails, there isn't a direct setting or feature available that allows you to do this within the sequences tool itself. The 90-day delay limit is built into the HubSpot platform to manage sequence timing and ensure that follow-ups occur within a reasonable timeframe.

However, if you're looking for ways to manage follow-ups that occur after more than 90 days, you might consider a couple of workarounds:

1. Workflows: Instead of relying solely on sequences for extended follow-ups, you can create workflows to manage communications that need to happen beyond the 90-day limit. Workflows in HubSpot can be customized to trigger emails based on various criteria and timings, which could include delays longer than 90 days. This approach might involve a bit of creativity in setting up the triggers and conditions to ensure that the right follow-ups happen at the right time.

2. Manual Steps: For sequences that need follow-up beyond 90 days, consider integrating manual reminder tasks within your sequences to alert you or your team to take specific actions at the right time. This could involve sending an email manually or enrolling a contact in a new sequence or workflow that picks up where the previous sequence left off.

While these methods may not offer a direct solution to extend the sequence delay beyond 90 days, they provide alternative strategies to manage long-term follow-up and engagement within the HubSpot platform.