HubSpot Ideas

DTPixMob

Sequences Improvement Ideas

My team and I been using sequences a lot for the past months and I have made observations to improve the functionality of sequences. 

1) We should be able to make new static or even active lists from enrolled contacts based on status (enrolled but no response yet, errors, etc.). This would facilitate follow-up actions with the lists once the sequence has completed.

2) We should be able to enroll lists to Sequences directly form the Sequence page. Right now, only contacts can be enrolled from that page or contacts can only be enrolled from the Contact List page, and only 50 are enrolled at a time. 

3) For each sequence, I wish we could view how many emails are sent per day. I see the number of enrolled contacts, but not how many or when emails are scheduled to be sent (For example 50 contacts enrolled to date, 10 emails will be sent today, 20 tomorrow, etc.).

4) When scheduling a sequence for enrolled contacts, I have found out after chatting with a Hubspot rep that we cannot schedule according to the contact's timezone. why bother adding this at the top then? And what's the best work around?  Complaint: I scheduled emails for a time and they were sent out at a completely different time, unrelated to the aimed time frame. 

5) When scheduling a sequence for enrolled contacts, the current setting is set to "Send Now". However, I never send emails immediately when I enroll any contacts to sequences. I tend to send them when it's best for their time zone. As such, I wish choosing a time to send the email is always prompted to avoid user errors and mistiming the schedules. 

I think that is all for now. I may have other observations to make in the future. Thank you!

6 Replies
DTPixMob
Participant

6) We should be able to dictate what to to with Bounced emails and other types of errors. For example, unenrolling bounced emails to avoid clutter in our inbox.

DTPixMob
Participant

7) Assigning multiple emails to contacts when creating lists and having the power to select the email we wish to target via sequences could help with prospection and validating email adresses. 

finn
Top Contributor

+1

lilturkey517

We want this feature bad!

KatieMcCauley

Absolutely! I want to be able to create a marketing list from a sequence where someone was enrolled but never responded. This should definitely be feasible.

ALafond

Yes this would be EXTREMELY helpful!