Sequence filtered export contact list

After sequence is over, I would like to export the contacts from the sequence shown filters.

HubSpot updates
changed to: Being Reviewed
Apr 27, 2020

Hi Community!

I'm updating this idea to 'Being Reviewed'. We are evaluating the steps needed to export contacts from a filtered list based on sequence enrollment. I will update here once we have a better idea for plans going forward. 

Best,

Glen

7 Replies
New Contributor

This would be great, so I can do a more in-depth analysis of who responds and who doesn't

HubSpot Employee

agreed!

New Contributor

In order to create reports meaningful to my company, a CSV export of recipient data at any time during the sequence is needed. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Being able to export contacts in a Sequence -- whether they have responded/unresponded or enrolled/unenrolled -- is a must-have feature. This would allow us to segment, splice, and/or share the data in many ways.

updated to: Being Reviewed
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

I'm updating this idea to 'Being Reviewed'. We are evaluating the steps needed to export contacts from a filtered list based on sequence enrollment. I will update here once we have a better idea for plans going forward. 

Best,

Glen

Can we please have hubspot add in a list filter for sequences? We need to be able to retarget people that were put into a sequence that ended with no reply. 

New Contributor

Would also like to be able to run reporting on the deal and sales outcomes of a sequence.