HubSpot Ideas

wearesno

Sequence enrollment on mobile

Hi,

I was interested in pushing the idea of sequences to contacts on mobile. Currently it is a big feature that is lacking from mobile and hurting our ability to respond quickly.

Cheers

68 Replies
FreddyWindows

I love that it can be a whole 2 years since somebody asked for a new SIMPLE feature from a coding aspect, to just ignore their users, who often pay more than $6k+/year, and keep raking in money without any attention to their current customer base. 

We won't be using this platform if they don't change that before November. 

pille
Participant

I am very interested in this. I was surprised I was surprised this wasn't possible

IFadaei

Agreed

BSnell

It is also blowing my mind this isn't a feature. Our old CRM didn't have a mobile app but we could do this from our phone. This definitely decreases value in the app for my team. 90% of our new leads go into a sequence right away. Please address ASAP.

FreddyWindows

@BSnell I completely agree. This company is more worried about sales than it is making the product comprehensive for the user's needs. If they don't adress this in the next two months, we will be moving platforms as soon as we exit our contract.

They love to give BS answers like, "We're looking into this request", but they never do; how do you let popular suggestions for the app on your forum go without answer for years on end? Honestly, it's such a scam considering how much every client of their's pays; we alone paid about $7k for the last year, just for all of our suggestions to never be worked upon. It would not cost that much to create! I say this as someone who understands how to craft mobile applications, it's pure laziness/inattentiveness. They simply don't care to spend the extra money to make the user experience more in-depth/friendly, which is a real shame considering how much we like the platform. 

Off to SalesForce it is. 

JKatz

Agree 100%

FreddyWindows
If only they took these forums seriously... Maybe we would actually see the update?

It seems like they don't care about what we have to say when they say, "put it on the forum! Maybe we'll get it it, maybe not!" and there are features that people requested years ago that still haven't been implemented. Just seems like a way for them to get people to vent their frustrations instead of having to pump any more money into development.
BSnell

@hubspot  Any update? 

MRiley
Participant

How is this feature not implemented yet? IT seems like its been several years and a basic function of any sales team that is on the go.

Hubspot_tch
Participant

I simply don't use the mobile app as it's pointless without this feature. Sequences are absolutely central to hubspot's CRM solution.

BSnell

@glencornell  Any update? Can you tell us at what point Hubspot will start looking into this or how many upvotes or comments it needs to get in the works? 

COsborn

Any update on when this feature will be an option?

MEby

@hubspot this would be great for our online sales team. If 2020 taught us anything, it's that we need to be able to be present anywhere - even on mobile!

JTempleton

This would be great! Would love to be able to present in mobile. @hubspot 

michaeljay201
Contributor

Adding another upvote to this one.

SGiddens

I agree with all things here. Please, please, please??? 

AWise

What a great idea!  This is a NEED not a want!  

BSnell

One thing that is lacking in the Hubspot app would be the ability to add new leads to existing sequences.

My job (as many others in my industry) doesn't require me to be in the office, but available to answer calls and respond to leads immediately (many hours of the day, out-and-about). Our sequences enable us to respond in a pre-determined way and allow us to set up follow up one time saving us a lot of work and time.

Our old CRM (Lasso) used to allow us to do this on mobile, but they did not have the app. Honestly, I hardly use the Hubspot app because this feature isn't there. 90% of our leads go through sequences. Please add!

SClarke9

This feature needs to be added asap. 

JDP

Hi Guys,

Here's an other great idea which I am sure I am not the only user that strongly request it.

Please add the sequence enrollement feature on the phone app. We are in 2021 and everything is done on the phone today. Your website is awesome but your phone app is really year 2000 and there is know way to make Hub Spot work on your phone internet as an alternative. The website is just not made for phones.

This will give a big jump to your phone app and save many user time. I per exemple work on the road. You guys know a lot about marketing dont you ? So you must know that it is important to be able to answer to a client ASAP to close a sale and you must know that time is money, money that we use to pay you. We users do not have this time to send a template, then go to the office or home to enroll these 50 clients that contact us threw chat or Google Ads will our baby is crying at the diner table crying eating with his dad. Having the sequence operational on the app will be a major update, it will make a major improvement point for every users life and make you step out of the CRM network.

You guys can do it and do it fast, I am sure !

Best regards,