HubSpot Ideas

ddomroski

Sequence Testing

It would be great to be able to test a sequence immediately (see the emails and task notifications) instead of having to wait for it process through the timing.  

97件のコメント
Florencenoblet
参加者

I'm facing the same problem! Testing the sequence should be a great new feature. It's not efficient to wait delays...

VirginiaBee
参加者

I can't believe there is not an option to test a sequence. Doesn't make any sense. I am going to run my client's sequencing through Woodpecker. This just won't work, unfortunately.

GemmaR
参加者 | Elite Partner

Yes, please! I really need to be able to do this too. Testing out a sequence in real-time, when clients have very long sales cycles is not an option. I've got a client who has a gap of 2-4 months between some emails in their sequences!

The functionality we have in workflows to be able to test the entire process without the delays would be great. 

Thanks

KeeganSmith87
参加者

Need this.

jackielee
参加者

This would be super beneficial!! Users need to be able to test sequences before enabling them to ensure that they are going to operate as expected!!

bcsip
メンバー

Yes, this is a must! You need to be able to test emails in sequences just like we can on the marketing side. 

Gerard1
メンバー

This is standard in any CRM system.

It shows a lack of understanding who Hupspots' customers are by not having a "testing" feature!

cseid
メンバー

Yes please!

kfopiano
メンバー

I agree!  An "easy button" to "send test email now" for each email in the Sequence would be greatly beneficial to review content, layout, etc. prior to sending to customers/prospects.  I had to go through a manual work-around in order to see what I was actually sending out.  Thanks for having a suggestion box for user feedback!  🙂

MGROBIN
メンバー

Hm. I just got done creating a sequence and was looking for a test button. Not there?!? I'm not gonna send this sequence to prospects without testing it. So all the work for nothing. I can't believe this feature is not there. It's a bit like delivering a car without seat-belts. I'm gonna have a little cry now.

GemmaR
参加者 | Elite Partner

I feel your pain MG Robin. 

angsloan
メンバー

It's crazy not to have an email-sequence test functionality. What gives?

X300Momentum
メンバー

This is huge issue...especially to be able to format things correctly 

SalesLoft gives you a mobile preview window so you know how it will look on a mobile device where most emails get opened from.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 2.33.57 PM.png

scottrehlander
参加者

Agreed, we need this functionality

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Community,

For transparency, I'm updating this idea to 'Not currently planned' because sending a test sequence is not currently planned in the team's work this quarter. This idea is on our radar though, and we see agree with the value that comes with being able test send an entire sequence enrollment immediately rather than needing to wait several days. Doing this would mirror some functionality that is currently possible in Workflows.

I will update here if and when we decide to review this issue to be planned in the sequences roadmap.

Best,

Glen 

finn
トップ投稿者

+1

Peterheath
メンバー

Crazy - major LOGICAL process. I suggest pushing it up the priority list pronto

Luciana
メンバー

Yes!!!!! This would be great. In an email in my sequence I have attached a link to a PDF, but it won't let me verify that it will work when the email goes out.

markaiello
参加者

Yes please add the ability to test a Sequence.

rparr1
メンバー

Need this badly!