HubSpot Ideas

bdlarson79

Sequence Custom Conversion Report

I lead a team of Sales Development Reps. Our cheif KPI is Sales Qualified Leads. We just don't use the "meeting Link" as our chief purpose of a sequence, and I'd bet my salary the majority of sequence users don't either. Sure meeting links are great but I'd like to be able to customize that Meeting Rate column that is default in every sequence. Imagine if i could see % of enrollees that become SQL, or visit a certain url, or watch a video etc. I'd like to be able to customize in small ways what the sequence measures. I would also like to have a sales A/B test feature within sequences etc.

I'd like to control what goes in the "meeting rate" slot. Could be % that become X or % that go to a URL etc.I'd like to control what goes in the "meeting rate" slot. Could be % that become X or % that go to a URL etc.

3 Replies
JHarrison101
Participant

Yes to all of this!!

MCV

In our case, we DO care about the Meeting Rate results, but we would need to add a KPI which would be the "Conversion Rate" (how many leads actually became clients after using a sequence).  

Thanks!

jwlevitt

Yes please!!!