HubSpot Ideas

bdelleman

Sending Surveys within Hubspot

I'm working on sending out a follow-up email to webinar attendees and would like to use HubSpot to do so. I want to send out a survey within that email, but don't want to send attendees multiple emails. The survey would be simple, only requesting recommendations for future topics and any improvement feedback.

I understand that HubSpot can't send surveys at this time, but it would be beneficial to be able to include a link to a Survey Monkey survey within a HubSpot email. It's rare that I would ever need to solely send information via survey and not include any other details or links.

I am currently using the Marketing Hub Professional package.
HubSpot Updates
November 17, 2019 09:00 AM

Hi @bdelleman . When you say, "...it would be beneficial to be able to include a link to a Survey Monkey survey within a HubSpot email."

Do you mean a personalization token for email automation? Because you can add a URL to an email, but I have a feeling that's not what you're talking about...

Let me know! Happy to help with this integration 🙂 

EmailURL.png

3 Replies
jmante
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @bdelleman . When you say, "...it would be beneficial to be able to include a link to a Survey Monkey survey within a HubSpot email."

Do you mean a personalization token for email automation? Because you can add a URL to an email, but I have a feeling that's not what you're talking about...

Let me know! Happy to help with this integration 🙂 

EmailURL.png

thijsd

Adding surveys as a native feature would be even better

I've been looking for this, too! I would love to be able to present the first question of a survey within the body of an email. I used to work at Qualtrics and I know from experience that you get much higher response rates when you don't ask participants to click a link to begin their survey. (Fewer clicks to begin survey = more responses.) Since I've started at a new company and taken over their "Voice of the Customer" program, I've been looking everywhere for a way to do this; Qualtrics has a solution but it doesn't integrate with Hubspot & their email interface isn't the best. 

If you want an example of what I'm looking for, subscribe to "The Hustle" daily email newsletter and look at the bottom of their email -- they have a pseudo-CSAT survey on the bottom of each newsletter with three smiley faces -- click the smiley that describes how you feel about the newsletter that day. Boom. Done. Easy.

To get quick & easy feedback like this from our customers would be a HUGE win for our marketing & product teams; our understanding of our customer lifecycle would be vastly improved because we could send surveys at more touchpoints than we do today (survey fatigue is significantly lower for 1-question, in-line surveys).

Anyways, being able to do in-line surveys natively in Hubspot OR to create a Qualtrics integration with Hubspot would be AMAZING.