HubSpot Ideas

umbck

Sending Sequences from a shared inbox

My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.

85 Replies
Mart
Participant

that's good news,

If you could specifically look at:

• sequences being sent from shared mailboxes
  • workflow emails being sent to external email addresses from shared mailboxes (With sales subscription - and not having to purchase marketing subscription)

If the above two items could be solved it would provide the functionality and value the most of us thought we were getting when purchasing hubspot. 

Varunmalik

Agreed - this would be most useful

LLaurencio

Hi, Same situation here. Is there any news about this feature?

jean-david
Contributor

Just discovered this issue after migrating a shared mail adress to Hubspot, need a fix !

Svenvanophem
Participant | Gold Partner

I really would love to see this feature developed

graceotaiza
Participant

Yes, we absolutely need this available. 

mariejansen

I have the same issue! We need to be able to mass send sequence emails from our team emails so that their responses can file into our ticket inbox! 

benrounds

Has there been any update to this feature? Would be really helpful for our operational/customer support workflows to request information monthly from our customers.

jorge-gbs
Participant

This is a must. We want to keep emails more in a centralized spot. Would help a lot if we could start sequence conversations from that email.

jithinkrishnan

Please review this. It just makes so much more sense to have all communication go out from, and be replied to, from the same email address. Bifurcating these two makes no sense. 

costarica

Yes, this would be really helpful!  We have generic "shared" inboxes and we need to send sequences from them. 

SCazabon

Same here it would be helpful for my team and I to be able to send sequences from our shared inbox. Hopefully this feature is added soon.

MichalSta

+1 this would come in very handy for my teams workflow!

Mattia

Any update from the Hubspot team on this? 

JHamilton313

This is definitely a feature that I was led to believe was enabled, so I am definitely dissappointed in this.

DMesias

+1 There are multiple quirks with HubSpot that take a bit too long to be developed. Please, this feature is a must

dosx

Hi @glencornell

Do you have any news about the release of this feature? It's very important to our teams and we're looking forward to it.

Regards.

MichaelBrophy

Whenever I have a new lead in my pipeline "Inbound Sales," I send a quote using one of 3 templates (note: I'm not using the HubSpot quote feature. Just a basic email template).

I want to use the Sequences feature to reply to the quote email after a day if I don't get a reply.

Mart
Participant

2 & 1/2 years on, and we are still unable to send sequences from a shared mail box.....

If you feel this is important functionality, could you comment on the post to bump it for the Hubspot team....

dosx

@Mart they seem to have abandoned the project without informing us... I contacted members of the team to find out more and they were not aware of this request. Clearly it won't happen this year.