HubSpot Ideas

megananderson

Send emails from deal in mobile app

It is crucial to be able to send emails directly from the deal in the mobile app. Or, when sending emails from the contact, to be able to associate that email with both the contact and a related deal, like you can from the website. 

Our field sales team is often on the road during the day as they travel between appointments and frequently correspond with customers from their phones. They can send those emails from the contact using the mobile app, but there's no way currently via the app to associate those emails with the deal, which is where all of the relevant sales activity is actually being tracked and recorded. 

20 Comentários
CMACE
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

We really need this solution please !

NicolasE
Membro

We are experiencing the same issue. Our sales guys spend 4 days on the road and work from the mobile app. They need to contact customers and be able to link those calls and emails to deals. we have automated tasks on open deals (follow up...) and they keep getting notifications even though contact was made. 

Michelangelo75
Membro

I use Hupspot app daily starting calls from deals and tasks, and I spend a lot of unnecessary time to link these calls to the right deal. Please upgrade! Thanks.

JLuteran
Membro

From an Ipad or an IPhone ... Is there any resolution on the ability to send an email directly from within the deal to a contact associated with the deal while using the Ipad / Iphone app version of Hubspot

JLuteran
Membro

Is there any update on this request to be able to send emails straight from within the deal on the ipad / iphone mobile app? 

LPereira3
Participante

Any update for mobile?

ThreadsHelp2018
Top colaborador(a)

Hi All,

The Threads + Hubspot integration offers a workaround for this issue. The article linked here sets out more info.

Hope this helps!

ltorres9
Participante

Hi! Does anyone have an update on this? Do you know if they are working on it? This is super important and would be very helpful!

GFavorito
Membro

Needs to be done!

okiehunts
Membro

Please enable this, sales people are mobile.

AllyHuft
Participante

I have multiple users in our HubSpot account asking for this.  Would be a great addition to the mobile app.

NvanKoolwijk
Membro

We really need it! 

Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
AAlvarez
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi all, this feature is currently being reviewed and we hope to bring it live soon along with more revamped features to improve the overall email experience from the HubSpot mobile app. 

Stay tuned for further updates.

thanks

Alberto.

laurabren
Colaborador(a)

@AAlvarez Just wanted to follow up .... any updates on this item? We have been exploring pricey custom development to address this and it would be helpful to understand if it is a "someday" roadmap item vs. an imminent update...

AAlvarez

Hi @laurabren and rest,

If all goes per plan, most likely both these features (composing from deals record and associating emails to deals) will be available next Q3 2023. Stay tuned as we will be gradually rolling out even more features to enhance the email experience for sales reps from the HubSpot mobile app 🙂 

Sorry it's taken so long but we are now very actively working on this at the moment...

RandyPat
Participante

Hi,

Is this available now ?

My team is wasting a lot of time because the sales call us to do it from a computer.

Crazy

KBZimmerman
Participante

What is the status of this change!  I also need this feature.

same with the company record as well.  I need to be able to send emails from contact, company, or deal records. Or be able to easily add/remove associations .

additionally I can't figure out how to get calls I make via the app to record 

AAlvarez

Hi all, 

Just a quick update on this feature. We are very close to start releasing the ability to send emails from non-contact records in iOS very soon (next few weeks). This will also include adding automatic prepopulated email associations (can be manually updated) when composing an email from a deal, company, etc record. For Android, we are expecting to have this functionality ready before the end of the current year. 

I'll post further updates as we come along. 

Thanks all for your patience. 

Alberto. 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
AAlvarez

Hi all, 

I wanted to give you an update on this request. As of this week we have fully delivered this feature on iOS. You can now send emails from deals, companies, tickets and custom object records. We have also included automatic pre-associations when tapping on the Email button from these records so there is no need for you to do so. You can always manually add/remove as you need. 

For Android customers we have already started to release this feature as of this week and we expect to be available to all of you on the second week of January. 

Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions, issues or feedback. Hope this new feature helps you be more productive when selling on the go! 

thanks 

Alberto.

AAlvarez

Hi everyone,

Happy 2024!.....I just wanted to update you all that email is now available in deals, companies, tickets and custom objects for all Android users. Hope this feature enables you to be even more productive from the HubSpot mobile app and better close deals. 

Thanks 

Alberto.