HubSpot Ideas

DWRelative

Send a test email in sequences

it would be ideal if we have the option of sending an instant test email to ourselves from any individual sequence steps so we can see exactly what email recipients will receive when we send them emails as part of a sequence - as you can do within Salesloft and Outreach

That way we can spot any formatting errors before the email gets sent to 100s of people and the only ways of testing an email at the moment appear to be enrolling yourself in a sequence (and waiting for it to hit each step) or sending yourself an email directly outside of the sequence

5 Commentaires
MDippenaar
Membre

I cant believe this is not a feature. Very neccessary.

HBaker54
Membre

We are struggling with this too.  Seems odd that we have to save the sequence as a template then go into ourselves as a contact to send an email individually for testing.  Such a waste of time.

DSharma471
Participant

+1 - really need this right now!

JLancaster10
Membre

I also cannot believe this isn't a feature, this should be standard functionality. Ive had to put an address into a sequence and wait for 5 days to view all the emails in it. Outreach has it.

ELeong
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, would like to upvote this idea on behalf of my customer as well. Testing with personal emails can be rather tedious and it would be great if we have "Test" feature like workflows / marketing emails 🙂