HubSpot Ideas

Svet222

Send LinkedIn InMails with Sequences

Our sales team has been using the new Sales Navigator tool within HS for a few days now. Overall, the feedback has been pretty positive so far. However, they mentioned that it would be great if they had the option to send InMails via Sequences directly through HS. 

12 Replies
RobTX2017

Similar request: Have HS track Inmails sent to leads from the contact record view.

InvestisMktg
Member | Gold Partner

Outreach.io does the brilliantly. I wish HubSpot would as we're using them. Imagine being able to generate multi channel sequences! Our outreach would explode.

This video explains exactly what I want.

https://www.outreach.io/lp/outreach-linkedin-sales-navigator-integration

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community! 

We are in progress developing a LinkedIn InMail step to be incorporated within Sequences. We plan to have this in beta by Q1 of this year. I will update here when we have more updates!

- Glen

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

A quick preview of our designs for LinkedIn Sales Navigator steps in sequences

AlexisGarcia

Hi Glen,

I hope you are well.

Do you have any update :)?

Best,

tonias

Hi Glen, 

Do you have any update on the LinkedIn InMail step in Sequences?

thanks,

Tonia

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Sorry, this one slipped by! 

We released the ability to send LinkedIn InMail messages and Connection requests from sequences in Q2 of this year! Users that have LinkedIn Sales Navigator can include LinkedIn InMail messages from sequences. 

Sequences___HubSpot.jpg

Please note, these messages will not be sent automatically, as it is against LinkedIn's API terms of use to send messages automatically without personal intervention. Replies from LinkedIn Sales Navigator will not unenroll a sequence.

We recommend using these steps, and all task steps created by sequences as part of a Task Queue.

Best,

Glen

DMarcko
Participant

Others can Seqence in Sales Nav today - When can we do it in Hubspot?

scubes13
Participant

So, the result is a bit disappointing....

For InMail and Connection Request steps, you would think that you'd be able to construct a message with personalization tokens that would be automatically filled into the messaging of either the InMail or Connection Request steps.

But, it doesn't. Instead, you just have a "Notes" text box that adds a note on the actual task.

InMail requires you to type up a message manually for each contact....

Connection Request just defaults to LinkedIn's default connection request message. If you want to change it, you have to type it up manually for each task....

Are there any plans at all to improve this @glencornell ?

MatK

Hi @glencornell . 

Are there any updates? 

MSimonian

Hi, I am also keen to advocate being able to change the default messaging within InMail, would massively help.

JBrown61

What is the plan for tracking reply rate with these Linkedin manual steps? When using tools like La Growth Machine if you get a reply in Linkedin, the unenrollment is automatic and the reply is logged and calculated. I'm not fussed about it being automatic but I would love it if I could change a status and indicate it was a sequence to update the reply stats. If this exists please link me to the steps.