HubSpot Ideas

Jason3

Selecting senders meeting link in marketing emails set for automation

Choosing the option for the senders meeting link in a sequence is great. I would love the same option for automated marketing emails as well. Right now it only allows you to select a specific meeting link through a CTA button.

8 Replies
Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the idea @Jason3, this is definitey something we can improve. Looping in my colleague @katie, this is something we've discussed in the past. I'm not sure yet exactly when it might be released, but as we know more we'll keep you posted. 

DMurphy1
Contributor

Would love to see this option added! I am setting up automated emails from each of the sales team members and want to add their meeting links. So it looks like I will need to create 10 custom CTA buttons with links to their calemdars. Instead of just one email with a personalization token of owner meeting link. If we can pull in owner name and owner email, why not their meeting link?

Jocksterpositio
Member | Diamond Partner

Please release this feature

ChristinaM

Would love to see this option added!

Jack2
Participant

Any developments on this?

Ideal situation: 1 team-wide sequence> template within this sequence, automatically shares the meeting link for the unique sender.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@Shay Is there any updates on this feature? 

Looking for the ability to insert a meeting link into a team template so the rep doesn't have to manually enter their meeting link each time. 

I see this has been in planning for awhile. Thanks for any updates. 

LCahillane

Our team would really benefit from this feature. Would love an update!

LCahillane

Ooh. Update: Seems like they DO have this feature now! ty

LCahillane_0-1642001126732.png