HubSpot Ideas

joaoreynolds

Selecting documents by folder

When selecting a document while writing an email, there is no reflection of the document organization via folders. See the example here. We have an "archive" folder where we put older versions of the same document. Well, I can't really tell the difference between these two files.

Not showing the folder heirarchy when inserting documents kind of defeats the purpose of having folders, doesn't it?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.40.29 AM.png

2 Kommentare
Techy
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree.

We often sort content by some qualifying folder, like "manufacturer" as an example. Not having the ability to see the folders from the "insert document" window, creates a painful mess when trying to find the content. Especially, if it's not been uploaded with the correct naming convention.

WCoe
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree! Why did I go through the steps of organizing my sales documents only to have them not be organized for my team when they need to find the right document when writing an email? This seems like it should be an easy fix on the developer side since the platform allows me to create folders. Can we get an ETA on this fix?