HubSpot Ideas

ndwilliams3

Select alternate contact owner field, for round robin meetings

Currently, when setting up a round robin meeting link, you can select the option to prioritize contact owner and only show their calendar. However, that only takes into account the default owner field. If you have multiple hubspot user fields on a contact record, it doesn't take into account those other owners. It would be nice if you could select the particular user field you want to prioritize in a round robin meeting.

5 Replies
Laurawillfixit

I agree! We have mulitple sales processes within our company & so we have a customer property with this 2nd owner field. @ndwilliams3 were you able to find a good solution to this issue since November?

EmmaClark

Yes, I've just come across this issue with the round robin. We have different ownership fields for different teams working within HubSpot and for meeting booking it would be great to use custom fields so that the correct owner can pick up the conversation. 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

@Laurawillfixit,

A little late on the reply, lol. No I haven't found an ideal workaround solution. Our interim solution is to assign the owner via a workflow and include their default meeting link in emails. However, this prevents us from scheduling directly from a common landing or website page.

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

even when we are using the default owner with round-robin meetings,  we run into issue when a sales rep is moved to another pipeline and they keep the leads previously assigned. When the owner gets removed from the round-robin meeting, that lead gets scheduled with one of the other reps in the rotation. 

KTraynor21
Participant

Agree. We make our CSMs the contact owner for customers, but when an upsell opportunity is identified, we'd like to be able to send the customer an upsell demo link that prioritizes the original AE involved with the company/deal.