HubSpot Ideas

Kriszti

Select Audience for Pop-Up Forms

The idea is to have more control over to who are we showing pop-up forms, similarly to chat bots, where it's possible to show (or hide the bot) for a specific, segmented list.

It would be cool to have a "show it only to visitors who met specific smart list criteria" 

on the options tab, where we can select where to use the pop-up.

This would help us to:

- target specific groups with different messages

- hide pop-up from specific groups (for example hide book a demo pop-up from leads that already asked for a demo in an other conversion point)

- hide pop-up in case we want to use an other conversion type, for a certain audience (for example bot)

10 Comentários
awdimmick
Membro

I definietly agree, especially your secind point. Smart pop-up form criteria would greatly enhance the value of HubSpot. Here's another post that's getting some traction, so hopefully HubSpot will see the need for this soon!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Smart-Lead-flows/idc-p/256811#M30559

Dom_Carlin
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

I'm also looking for the ability to do something similar - it's a shame that this is possible with chat-bots but not with Pop-Ups. The odds of a specific pop appealing to everyone is low, and few things frustrate people as much as an irrelevant pop-up getting in the way. 

Frank
Participante

Should be easy to implement!

MadsBak
Membro

Come on HubSpot. It would be a huge help for a lot of us! 🙂 

Knilsen
Membro | Parceiro Elite

I'd like to take this a step further to. I would love to be able to target not by a list or segment, but rather simply by website activity -- return visitors vs not, known vs unknown contact/user.

petertorbagyi
Membro

Hi there! I also agree with the comments. Kriszti has explained well about what the pop-up form should do. Is there any feedback from the development about when the segmentation will work in pop-up forms? Thanks in advance.

petertorbagyi
Membro

Hey guys, do you know that Hubspot has released in beta the segmentation in pop-up forms? So now you can add optional filters based on information regarding your visitors. Thanks Hubspot!

Kriszti
Colaborador(a)

@petertorbagyi this is awesome! Thank you for the update

MadsBak
Membro

Yes! Thank you for the update! 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe. I wanted to provide a quick update on this Idea.

The ability to trigger pop-up forms based on a certain behavior of your website visitors (such as a CTA click) is currently available in Hubspot.

In the pop-up form editor go to the “Targeting” tab. You can select a specific website page where you would like your pop up to appear, as well as apply filters based on the characteristics of your website visitors, such as what pages they’ve visited, what country they are in, are they a new for returning visitor, and many more.

The filters allow you to combine multiple rules as well as create exclusion rules. For more information,  take a look at this Knowledge Base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-targeting-rules-in-pop-up-forms-and-chatflows.

Best,
Joe