HubSpot Ideas

katerojo

Seeing all UTM Parameters in one report / view

Hi! So I use 3 or more UTMs in one blog post, and I would like to know which UTM converts the most every week. However, when I go under Traffic Analytics and go in the UTM Parameters tab, I can only see one at a time. It would help to see all of them - UTM Campaign, Source, Medium, Content and Term all in the same table in my Traffic Analytics Report.

It will also help to see all UTM Parameters in one table because some of the values I enter under "UTM Content" are exactly the same. For example, "banner", "sliding pop-up", "text CTA", which can't be distinguished apart from the others unless I see all the UTM Parameters in one view and sort through them.

Yushu from your Singapore Support team has suggested I submit this feature request, so that the Product Team may consider adding this feature. I think this would be a highly valuable addition to your reports view, and would truly appreciate it if it was implemented (even if provided as a custom report template).

8 Comentarios
gil1002
Colaborador

Yes, very much needed, we have campaigns which we run several different promotion and channels, while it is good to see per event source, I want to see how a specific distribution method works across the different channels

ChaWal
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

Couldn't agree more!

VMensie
Miembro

Agree. It's is incredibly frustrating that you're not able to drill down into UTM parameters. It's crazy to me that this idea was submitted over a year ago and hasn't been addressed/resolved yet.

sspangler
Participante

100% agree this is needed! I would love to have all my reporting done through Hubspot, vs. having to go to Google Analytics as well when I want to analyze results from multiple UTM parameters. Wondering if this is on the roadmap for Hubspot to implement any time soon?

BryanKratz
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

this seems like a necessary report. is it shown elsewhere?

RomyFuchs1
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Now we can see the UTM parameters inside the analytics report, but what about campaigns? Why can I see the Source and Medium, but no Content or Term?
When I go to analytics I can't see the Campaign when I will see the Content, by clicking on it, I see "Other Campaigns".

CSpain7
Miembro

Yes, agree. This is very much needed. It's very frustrating that I can't drill down to Content or Term. Those two parameters are often the main distinguishers between our urls and it's vital for us to report on their performance.

dentalexceluk
Miembro

This was raised nearly 4 years ago but no update from hubspot?