HubSpot Ideas

Sean_AGI

See what users are searching for in knowledge base

I've reached out to HubSpot support to get the Google Analytics workaround for this, but it would be great if there was a built-in way to see what users are searching for in the knowledge base. 

Ultimately, we want to know when users are searching for something and not getting a result. This way we can more effectively build out our knowledge base and prioritize the most common questions that we're not already answering. 

7 Replies
ColeGailus
HubSpot Employee

I would like to suggest that this idea be extended to include the site search module as well. It would be helpful to know what visitors to a site are having difficulty finding or have interest in finding. This information can be used to better organize content and add new content to meet visitor interest. 

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

This feature is now in Beta. Please PM me your Hub Id if you would like access to it Smiley Happy

Mike
HubSpot Product Team

Sean_AGI

Thanks Connor. I don't see a way to PM you.

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

Sean_AGI in the top right hand corner of your screen, click the envelope icon and then click New Message. In the New Message screen search for my username 'goconnor'

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

This feature is now available to all users

NTunnicliffe
Participant

The feature is showing as delivered or in beta in 2018 but i'm seeing similar questions within the community?