HubSpot Ideas

atalwar

See what is searched on website - Search analytics

It'd be great to see what users are searching for within one's website using the site search tool. It'd be especially useful when used with other HubSpot tools, such as being able to build Knowledge Base articles based on what users are searching for. 

15 Replies
ADamjanović
Participant

It's a great idea! Right now, I am planning a structure of a Knowledge base and chatbot for our Hubspot website and landing page and one source of good keywords or what people are searching for would be having a search query analysis among all other great reports that Hubspot allows. Looking forward to you implementing this idea. 🙂

KHus

That's a great idea! Already missed that feature.. Thanks. 

LPM
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Agreed. Would be a valued addition to knowledge base and the normal web pages.

Currently, I suggest to my clients that they look on google analytics and filter by "term" on the search page to get the search terms their users are using.

Martin_zooma
Member | Diamond Partner

Indeed - a crucial part of analytics if you want to understand what visitors are missing and trying to find.

/MR

MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Absolutley need this functionality, a plethora of data that can be harvest to improve UX.

AR10
Participant

I would love this feature for our blog page! Then I could see what users are searching for on the blog and use those keywords for blogs.

ringer135
Participant

Adding my name to this as well. 

GPhilippas
Participant

This would be great to see more context around the Search Terms with No Results provided in the Knowledge Base insights currently.

KMorvillo
Member | Elite Partner

We need this!!!

NTunnicliffe
Participant

Definitely something HS should consider, it would be key to understanding how users are navigating the website and which areas of content are most important to them. Can't believe there isn't a basic analysis of the search funtion on HS already!

reapandsow
Participant | Gold Partner

How is this not already a feature in Hubspot. That's crazy.. But you can setup in Google Analytics to track the search.

EPrins
Member | Diamond Partner

We need this as well! Pretty basic feature that is a must have in a CMS system.

RobertDekker

I was surprised as well that this is not already a feature in HS. I second all the points made in the past two years and would love to understand what the current timeline for implementation is or learn more about a Google Analytics workaround.

CW74

We really need this too please!

apcognigy
Participant

Would be nice to know the status of this ?
- Get Search Queries from Search without the external tool in this case?