HubSpot Ideas

MStewart76

See date when a Property was created

It would be great to see the actual date any property was created.

13 Replies
amandafann
Contributor

Yes, when it comes to CRM Admin, it is sometimes necessary to know when a property was created. Adding to this idea, it would also be helpful to know when the property was last updated, as that can impact reporting and workflows.  

RachelDME
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes, this would be very useful to have. I have encountered this instance where duplicate fields appear and whilst I can see who created them I don't know when, so when it comes to going back and making sure things are correct it doesn't help.

GEiselt
Contributor

+1. We're constantly adding new properties to our instance. It'd be a huge time saver to be able to know when properties were added so that we can understand reports we compile effectively.

SBrusa

Yeah please, it will make our life way easier!

YashD7
Participant

Yes please. We're working with external devs and its importat for us to track when those properties are being created and by whom. 

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

Yes please. We're working with an external agency as well as a couple of super admins, and its importat for us to track when those properties are being created and by whom. 

JanetMcLean
Participant

Yes, would love this from an admin perspective, to know when the property was created

FMoor
Participant

Yes indeed. Especially as a partner who is managing clients' HubSpot. 

ANazarian
Participant

Has this been resolved/created? I'd like this feature, too. Hard to believe it is not there on the property item dropdown menu.

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

This is super important, we now have more than one admin so knowing who created what and when is almost vital. Especially considering the amount of auto creation of contacts and companies HubSpot does based on ONE property in a form

BrianPotter
Contributor

I need this literally today.

MereMcV
Participant

Please add this functionality HubSpot! I'm currently exporting the property history to try to track the oldest object record associated with the property. In my case, when I export property history for ticket records, I can use the ticket name to track the date as our tickets are auto-named with the create date. That doesn't mean it's easy to filter by, or that it's a fully effective way to figure out when the property was created. As others have pointed out, it's imperative for data story telling to know when information was first tracked. 

MoniPort

+1